Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    so if the group is dying fast, your combo with 3 + shards would be turn fnb on, chaos bolt opener and use last shard to start shadowburning? if u open with fnb immolate u will lose lots of time, and maybe only get 1 ch off and have nothing left to shadowburn

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I'm not saying that I disagree with any of your statements, but another way to look at it is that resource management is one of the things you can improve upon week to week. When the train arrives on Operator you can be sure I've got three embers ready.

Most add packs are dead so fast its down to SB clipping after a FnB CB anyway.

Yes.

Same thing for add packs on Beast Lord.

Deleted
    I am honestly confused you guys...

I still have Grimoire of Supremacy and Demonic Servitude myself.. Plus I've enchanted/gemmed everything with Crit.
    I keep reading that people didn't do much better DPS with Grimoire of Sacrifice and Charred Remains..

I don't know what to go for right now.. And heck, I am not even sure anymore whether gemming/enchanting crit was the best choice.

Any advice for a non-hardcore raiding Warlock?

If I play Destro, it's going to be a fight where I can make good use of Shadowburn and Havoc.

Which means mastery and Charred Remains.

If I'm going to play Supremacy/Go Serv and DServ, I feel like I might as well play Demo, where Mastery improves my pet damage.

I could be wrong.

Deleted
    If I play Destro, it's going to be a fight where I can make good use of Shadowburn and Havoc.

Which means mastery and Charred Remains.

If I'm going to play Supremacy/Go Serv and DServ, I feel like I might as well play Demo, where Mastery improves my pet damage.

I could be wrong.
    Yeah, I heard this before and changed all my enchants to Mastery (For when I tried out Demo). Most of my gear is still Crit orientated, though.
    I don't have a problem re-gemming and re-enchanting, but I am just wondering whether it'll really make a huge difference.

If you're interested: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...larky/advanced this is my Warlock. I could use some advice, it's all kinda confusing right now.

Deleted
    Changing gems and enchants around won't be a huge difference. At best it will make a small difference.

Sticking to Mastery covers you for all 3 specs, and is the logical choice when also taking the nature of current encounters in mind.

Changing the weapon chant would probably be the priority.

SOOOOO, how well would Sac/CR work with a 3/4 Sandmans Pouch Mythic Imperador trinket along with 2pc tier? Would really like to give this a seirous go this week but dont want to screw it up too bad. No BRF crit proc trinket or BH trinket yet sadly. ATM I have mythic shards, BRF haste proc trinket, heroic Imperador trinket with socket,, and a Mythic version minus a socket.

Hope to find the upgrade item for the Pouch soon to upgrade to 4/4.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    SOOOOO, how well would Sac/CR work with a 3/4 Sandmans Pouch Mythic Imperador trinket along with 2pc tier? Would really like to give this a seirous go this week but dont want to screw it up too bad. No BRF crit proc trinket or BH trinket yet sadly. ATM I have mythic shards, BRF haste proc trinket, heroic Imperador trinket with socket,, and a Mythic version minus a socket.

Hope to find the upgrade item for the Pouch soon to upgrade to 4/4.
    The answer (sadly) is that it likely won't work that well. With CR you spend the majority of your time casting chaos bolts, and you really need a multitude of procs that affect CB throughput (i.e. anything but haste) in order to help leverage your damage effectively.

The ideal setup is:
    4pc
    BMC
    GSR

With the combination of the 3, (plus ring and weapon procs), you will have enough to be competitive within the top half single target (but not with arcane mages). You will also have burst (particularly on the pull) that is extremely potent. Without any of those three, I do think you will struggle quite a bit.

But give it a try, I would love to be wrong!

I am trying CR/GoSac in Kromog mythic now for the pillar burst. It is ok. I had to get used to destro again for a while. The problem is that I have GSR but not BMC since I was really unlucly on this. Instead I have trink from beastlord. Ok I have enough procs to play with but I stil wished I had BMC as well since the haste proc is not that useful. In general it is ok. oh do you guys consume the 4pc proc at once or wait for a proc to do it?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

I'm not saying that I disagree with any of your statements, but another way to look at it is that resource management is one of the things you can improve upon week to week. When the train arrives on Operator you can be sure I've got three embers ready.

Most add packs are dead so fast its down to SB clipping after a FnB CB anyway.
    That may be true. However on that fight, the painful truth is that demonology's hand of guldan is KILLING the meters compared to destros aoe. I hate and suck at demonolgy but on that fight all i have to really do is make sure and HoG and Cataclysm during the add phases and I top the meters. AOE destro spec trying the same thing barely hits mid range dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    I am trying CR/GoSac in Kromog mythic now for the pillar burst. It is ok. I had to get used to destro again for a while. The problem is that I have GSR but not BMC since I was really unlucly on this. Instead I have trink from beastlord. Ok I have enough procs to play with but I stil wished I had BMC as well since the haste proc is not that useful. In general it is ok. oh do you guys consume the 4pc proc at once or wait for a proc to do it?
    Wait if you can, but don't cap embers. If it procs mid cast, don't interrupt casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    That may be true. However on that fight, the painful truth is that demonology's hand of guldan is KILLING the meters compared to destros aoe.
    I believe it but those adds die so fast. With my crew it would be padding for me to focus on them. One FnB CB and then its SB cleave and then they are dead. I like Destro for that fight because I have good burst on demand for cannons. My crew has no prob padding adds but it seem no one wants to get on important targets. I plan on trying Demo this week for that fight though. Do the adds even last long enough to stack two HoG's? I was thinking cata. (Sorry I know this is Destro thread)

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't stack HoGs there, basically it's pop Dark Soul, Cataclysm, Meta, Immolation and double Chaos Wave. With all cds up Cataclysm can crit for up to 280k and Chaos Wave up to 170k, that's at ilvl 681. It is ungodly AoE and I don't even have 4 pieces of tier for another Chaos Wave.

As a bonus, if you land a killing blow while in meta you get 100 Fury, so if you time second Chaos Wave well you can end up with more fury than before you popped Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You don't stack HoGs there, basically it's pop Dark Soul, Cataclysm, Meta, Immolation and double Chaos Wave. With all cds up Cataclysm can crit for up to 280k and Chaos Wave up to 170k, that's at ilvl 681. It is ungodly AoE and I don't even have 4 pieces of tier for another Chaos Wave.

As a bonus, if you land a killing blow while in meta you get 100 Fury, so if you time second Chaos Wave well you can end up with more fury than before you popped Meta.
    hmm i guess i should try this stuff this week.
    last week i tried train boss first time as demo and was basically just spamming buttons at random with no clue... did 5k more dps than as destro (also i have no Tier bonus)

10+ Year Old Account
    With Brusalk stepping down as the Destro guide creator we now have a new guide up (and thus a new discussion thread) right over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

Please continue discussion over there as this thread will be closed to prevent duplicate discussion.

CLOSED.