Yes, except really versa = crit. Mastery is worth less than 10% of an agility from that breakdown, as opposed to all other secondaries being > 30%. Truly a terrible stat to find on your gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    The tank ring is ahead by ~60 points in stats.

I see absolutely no reason to use the 630 ring.

You are intentionally lowering your DPS if you use it.
    You mean 25 in Agility. Its true, its a dps increase but not by a huge scale (again, sims said 40 dps so with the 30 MS and perhaps with RNG, I am guessing about 50-100). I am just going to stick with the dps ring for now until I get a solid obvious upgrade form Heroic or Mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    You mean 25 in Agility. Its true, its a dps increase but not by a huge scale (again, sims said 40 dps so with the 30 MS and perhaps with RNG, I am guessing about 50-100). I am just going to stick with the dps ring for now until I get a solid obvious upgrade form Heroic or Mythic.
    The tank ring is solid obvious upgrade lol.

Just do the goddamn math yourself, you don't need simcraft.

You take the statweights, multiply the stats and count it together then see which item has higher score.

This is not rocket science. Simply put with one item your DPS will be higher than with the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    I remember a few weeks ago (maybe more by now) someone posted the stat-weights that basically were a mix between Serenity/ChiEx builds. I believe it was moreless so you can get one set of gear then just change 100 talent depending on the fight.

Were the stat-weights: Multi > Haste > Versa > Crit >>>> Mastery? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would like confirmation since I'm getting to a weird gearing point.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30710311

Quote Originally Posted by Racon View Post
    Yes, except really versa = crit. Mastery is worth less than 10% of an agility from that breakdown, as opposed to all other secondaries being > 30%. Truly a terrible stat to find on your gear.
    If you have two pieces of 655 one with Multi + Mastery (best and worst secondaries) and another 655 with Haste + Crit, what would you use? New around here, haven't found a spreadsheet for WW yet to plug in myself >.>;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    If you have two pieces of 655 one with Multi + Mastery (best and worst secondaries) and another 655 with Haste + Crit, what would you use? New around here, haven't found a spreadsheet for WW yet to plug in myself >.>;
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30710311

Statweights.

Shortly said, you would use the one with Crit+Haste.

Longer version: Use the Haste+Crit version.

Unless the Mastery+Multi has something ridiculous like 300 Multi and 30 mastery but that is impossible so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Yours just doesn't have the will to live! Encourage him, Stuffs!
    No fuck the clones self esteem I hate this spell
    I hope they cry

Quote Originally Posted by Valkner View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the Arcane Charge that kills the clones, mine always seems to die right after it anyway. Just keep an eye out around that point and be ready to reapply.

I've been using a macro for this fight which is just /tar Phemos /cast Storm, Earth, and Fire /targetlasttarget. It's just a one button fire and forget to keep your clone on the whirlwind boss.
    That might work, last macro was target=phemos and wasnt playing nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    How far off from sims should your actual dps be? In the 665 sim it says 29.5k, I'm 665 and pulled about 28.5k on our last heroic Butcher kill which was about 3:40 minutes.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    How far off from sims should your actual dps be? In the 665 sim it says 29.5k, I'm 665 and pulled about 28.5k on our last heroic Butcher kill which was about 3:40 minutes.
    I mean, that particular simulation was created with a very specific set of gear. It doesn't mean "If you are 665 ilvl, you will pull exactly this much". If you want to know what your gear is capable of under simulation, you need to run the sims yourself.

I am usually 1-2k below of my sim dps on fights, like 24k simmed -> 22k actual. Since you are not a machine and you make mistakes or the fight forces you to lose dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    I mean, that particular simulation was created with a very specific set of gear. It doesn't mean "If you are 665 ilvl, you will pull exactly this much". If you want to know what your gear is capable of under simulation, you need to run the sims yourself.
    All I asked was what should you expect above or below it, not exact. I know how sims work, just asked what percentage I should expect from a real human from the sims to gauge how well I should be performing.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    All I asked was what should you expect above or below it, not exact. I know how sims work, just asked what percentage I should expect from a real human from the sims to gauge how well I should be performing.
    You should always match or better your sim on a Butcher type fight. Sim dps is an average from 10k or more iterations, which means in reality you have a much higher possible top-end dmg output and it comes down to procs etc. Also AFAIK simcraft doesn't account for ToK damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a horrible thing happened to me today. I got a 630 garrison quest for a 645 neck piece and of course I completed the mission and got the neck piece. When I was used for a WW piece, I got the worst stat possible... Haste. Nothing but haste. Its worse than my neck piece, and this thing is only good with ChiEx <_<...

I swear, my heart ached after that. Was hoping for a solid upgrade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Also AFAIK simcraft doesn't account for ToK damage.
    The code is in for ToK, but actually adding an APL for ToK will overvalue it's usage. It currently assumes it will take advantage of the full 50% of HP every 90 seconds, which is never the case. So even if I do add in APL for ToK, there really needs to be some type of option to adjust the realistic amount of damage from ToK, and I just don't know how to add in that option.

I've been keeping up on the forums over last two weeks as my computer had some issues and I couldn't raid, however, the nerf I felt tonight was WAY more than what I saw in forums. The first week I was at top of charts with similar ilvl gear as my raid, haven't got to raid and tonight got some gear as I raided and ended up 7 levels higher but doing less damage than two weeks prior. Now I suddenly didn't forget how to play my char but saw roughly 20-30% damage diff, most on ST, but some also on aoe. Gonna look at logs but is anyone else seeing this big of a change in their dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methosmv View Post
    I've been keeping up on the forums over last two weeks as my computer had some issues and I couldn't raid, however, the nerf I felt tonight was WAY more than what I saw in forums. The first week I was at top of charts with similar ilvl gear as my raid, haven't got to raid and tonight got some gear as I raided and ended up 7 levels higher but doing less damage than two weeks prior. Now I suddenly didn't forget how to play my char but saw roughly 20-30% damage diff, most on ST, but some also on aoe. Gonna look at logs but is anyone else seeing this big of a change in their dps?
    No, the difference has not been that big. It feels more like the ilvl gain from before the nerfs has balanced them out.

Now I suddenly didn't forget how to play my char but saw roughly 20-30% damage diff, most on ST, but some also on aoe. Gonna look at logs but is anyone else seeing this big of a change in their dps?
    No, this is a PEBKAC issue. Food for thought, I see peoples damage suffer when they obsess over recount too much.

Not Quite

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    No, this is a PEBKAC issue. Food for thought, I see peoples damage suffer when they obsess over recount too much.
    No I was focused on the mechanics and executing what I needed to do, however, you can't help but notice the difference in damage at the end of the fight. Now I'll admit that most people in the raid with me getting basically no gear in last two weeks were at the time probably 6-12 lvls higher, however, my point was I was doing more dps at ilvl 636 2 weeks ago than I was at 644 at the end of the raid with the new gear I got. This seems like more than a 5% difference Now I've looked through logs and already seen some things that of course I can improve upon, but those were most likely there 2 weeks ago ( no one ran logs that weekend). I was just curious to the thoughts of what differenece in raid dps they were seeing from the nerfs as I'm seeing a bigger diff than 5% or so

No I was focused on the mechanics and executing what I needed to do, however, you can't help but notice the difference in damage at the end of the fight. Now I'll admit that most people in the raid with me getting basically no gear in last two weeks were at the time probably 6-12 lvls higher, however, my point was I was doing more dps at ilvl 636 2 weeks ago than I was at 644 at the end of the raid with the new gear I got. This seems like more than a 5% difference Now I've looked through logs and already seen some things that of course I can improve upon, but those were most likely there 2 weeks ago ( no one ran logs that weekend). I was just curious to the thoughts of what differenece in raid dps they were seeing from the nerfs as I'm seeing a bigger diff than 5% or so
    Might just be because the upgrades you got aren't actually upgrades or are only barely upgrades. Like on my monk, I have 630 socketed bracers that beat both the 640 and 645 ones I have in my bags. And until a few days ago I used the 608 Talbuk trinket because RNGesus hates me(and he still does, by mocking me with the Imperator trinket from a Garrison mission rather than something thats actually good)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    So I've been looking ChiEx vs Serenity. Anyone know a good amount of haste to have before I should start using ChiEx? I currently only have 8.27%.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Dual Wield is absurdly stronger than 2H, probably in the 10+ item level range. My main hand is hitting harder than a 2handed weapon:

https://twitter.com/Brotund/status/546794916739694592