Ok , got a question on AMR, usually somewhat accurate but it's saying 690 Fel Spring Coil, as well as 670-690 Humming trigger are better than the 691 BHoTM. Is that because it assumes I'm at 59% multistrike? I'm not near the limit as I've been out a while ie. below 20% with gear. Just curious as I have the Coil, and humming Trigger.. Appreciate any info ... ( my other trinket is the 690 Mirror ).

Thanks,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methosmv View Post
    Ok , got a question on AMR, usually somewhat accurate but it's saying 690 Fel Spring Coil, as well as 670-690 Humming trigger are better than the 691 BHoTM. Is that because it assumes I'm at 59% multistrike? I'm not near the limit as I've been out a while ie. below 20% with gear. Just curious as I have the Coil, and humming Trigger.. Appreciate any info ... ( my other trinket is the 690 Mirror ).

Thanks,
    The problem is due to the fact that the Tiger Strikes was changed and so it's much easier to hit 100% with both BHoTM and Tiger Strikes up in 6.2 than it was in 6.1. That being said the value of the trinket dropped in value a bit, to the point that other trinkets are as good, if not better at level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Quick question for Soul Capacitator:

Has anyone done the math if it's worth keeping Serenity until the Spirit Shift happens?
    I got it last night and I must say I'm really liking it so far :>
    Only downside is that if it procs you need to remove SEF and be sure as hell to be in range of your target as it's going to hit.
    I have not done the sims for it. But I suspect it would be worth it if the trinket is near coming off cooldown (if you are tracking the RPPM of the trinket). Otherwise probably not.

Sorry I know this was answered earlier in this thread but I can't find the post, what are the go-to weapon enchants for DW and 1H if we have 2p and do they change once we get 4p? Right now I'm DW 710s with 2x warsong with 2p but I have a nagging feeling that's way wrong.

So at what % do you cap if both proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    The problem is due to the fact that the Tiger Strikes was changed and so it's much easier to hit 100% with both BHoTM and Tiger Strikes up in 6.2 than it was in 6.1. That being said the value of the trinket dropped in value a bit, to the point that other trinkets are as good, if not better at level.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not done the sims for it. But I suspect it would be worth it if the trinket is near coming off cooldown (if you are tracking the RPPM of the trinket). Otherwise probably not.

To first part, so if both proc now in 6/2 is it still 59% MS on gear or is it lower, I'm at 18% so feel I probably can still use BHoTM for better currently, but double checking.

Deleted
    Has anyone experimented with RJW this tier? I was thinking about testing it on a few fights but haven't had the opportunity yet.

Deleted
    Really nice for Assault on HC/Normal and Iskar/Xhul on all difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    Has anyone experimented with RJW this tier? I was thinking about testing it on a few fights but haven't had the opportunity yet.
    Yeah really great on Xul.
    Will have to test it on Iskar with Serenity.
    I don't like it too much on Assault Normal/HC because everything die too fast

To first part, so if both proc now in 6/2 is it still 59% MS on gear or is it lower, I'm at 18% so feel I probably can still use BHoTM for better currently, but double checking.
    Just making sure that with Tiger Strikes and BHoTM, that you still need to be near 59%to max?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just making sure that with Tiger Strikes and BHoTM, that you still need to be near 59%to max?
    I'm pretty sure 59% is without tiger strikes. The reason its at 59% is because tiger strikes brings you closer to 100%.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Killed Iron reaver last night, here are some quick thoughts :
    Even though it's mostly ST, this encounter is much better than excepted.
    Talent choice I went CW/Xuen/Serenity, and for trinket I used BHoTM and SC. With everything available I'd choose SDI+SC.
    Our defensive CD are all wonderful there, especially ToK, given that there's a decent chunk of unavoidable damage. SEF and ToD the volatile bombs on the ground phase. On the air phase, try to SEF the reinforced and focus everything but the reactives.
    Last edited by mmocffdec12f27; 2015-07-06 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Tradu

Quote Originally Posted by Hebihime View Post
    Killed Iron reaver last night, here are some quick thoughts :
    Even though it's mostly ST, it's a much better than excepted encounter for us.
    Talent choice I went CW/Xuen/Serenity, and for trinket I used BHoTM and SC. With everything available I'd choose SDI+SC.
    Our defensive CD are all wonderful there, especially ToD, given that there's a decent chunk of unavoidable damage. SEF and ToD the volatile bombs on the ground phase. On the air try to SEF the Reinforced and focus everything except the reactive.
    You probably mean ToK(just to clarify and avoid confusion)

Also, I noticed that in your spreadsheet you have the Oppressor's Merciless Treads listed as trash drops, while they are actually a boss drop from Tyrant.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Any reason why I feel super squsihy on my WW monk? 670 ilvl in Tanaan and I feel I get obliterated if I pull more than 2-3 mobs.
    On my Ret paladin with similar gear I have no issues what so ever.

Cant decide wether to main monk or pala.. (Healer ms, though)
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Any reason why I feel super squsihy on my WW monk? 670 ilvl in Tanaan and I feel I get obliterated if I pull more than 2-3 mobs.

Not much you can do other than use Touch of Karma/Zen Sphere/Chi Wave/Expel Harm/Leg Sweep/Paralysis a bunch. On my 700 ilevel Windwalker I've been using a bunch of Healing Tonics and agi potions as well just to make it a smoother experience, especially on some rares.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

You could always spec brew and live forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post

I usually get 4 stacks of the damage taken/done debuff from the green lava and don't seem to have much problems with multipacks of mobs especially with double clones and TeB Chi Burst you can one dip a lot of the weaker mobs almost. Like tradu said though I use my crystal at least and health tonics if needed while rotating CDs

Deleted
    To help survive those tanaan jungle mobs and solo rares, i spec healing elixirs and unglyph my blackout kick to get some healing out of it. it is pretty decent healing when serenity is up.

Seems Envy's WW is keeping the flag up for WW's on top mythic progress as basically the only full time WW. Then there is couple WW's on few bosses for few guilds.
    Last edited by mmoc9a401b276e; 2015-07-07 at 06:27 AM.

Deleted
    After being pretty frustrated with my soul capacitor early on (back when you couldn't click the proc off) I've started to enjoy it a bit more. One boss where my damage still seemed to be lower than when I wasn't using it, however, was Socrethar. I've got a feeling this might be because when the soul gets shielded by the Dominator the explosion still tries to cleave on to him and half the damage is effectively lost. Does anyone know if this is how the soul capacitor explosion works on immune targets?
    It could be the case that this fight isn't great for the soul capacitor since ideally you want to burst the Dominator's down.

So, my guild is now progressing on Heroic Tyrant Valhari (so far, manged to get to P3, but instantly died).
    And i'm using Chix and chi-burst.

on P1, i put a clone on add, and just cleave with chix.
    but what should i be doing on P2?
    my guild wants to ignore the add and only interrupt it and nuke the boss, but i told them i should be cleaving with chix.
    but they are not happy about it.

what is the correct thing to do? keep cleaving, or switching to serenity and focus boss only on P2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    So, my guild is now progressing on Heroic Tyrant Valhari (so far, manged to get to P3, but instantly died).
    And i'm using Chix and chi-burst.

on P1, i put a clone on add, and just cleave with chix.
    but what should i be doing on P2?
    my guild wants to ignore the add and only interrupt it and nuke the boss, but i told them i should be cleaving with chix.
    but they are not happy about it.

what is the correct thing to do? keep cleaving, or switching to serenity and focus boss only on P2?
    Keeeeeeeeeep cleeeeeeeeeaving, ur gaining very little ST dps by not doing so in comparison to how much dmg u gain by doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuqtaylor View Post
    Keeeeeeeeeep cleeeeeeeeeaving, ur gaining very little ST dps by not doing so in comparison to how much dmg u gain by doing it.
    but if i would have gone with Serenity and ST only the boss?
    how would the single target of that be compared to chix + 1 clone chix?