Deleted

Please don't post huge images that are totally irrelevant to discussion. -Babs

You have no sense of humor Babs
    Last edited by Metaslave; 2015-11-23 at 09:05 PM.

If it doesn't stack, imagine 3 target fights. It could do 11.28million damage over 6 minutes with current gear (not taking into account legion scaling and health amounts). I expect them to make it not stack and usable on one target only.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Also keep in mind, in Legion your abilities might do a lot more damage than currently (at level 110).
    And we're not sure what's gonna be out max hp at level 110 AFAIK.
    And we also don't know what's the bosses health pool's gonna be like.

Which basically means... ToD might not be that "great".

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Also keep in mind, in Legion your abilities might do a lot more damage than currently (at level 110).

it's very likely health values in relation to boss health remains the same though

of course right now y'all in bis gear w/ upgrades, it is likely it'll do about 20% less dmg purely based on the hp value you'll ToD at

but there are ways to increase it's power - ask for rallying cry (+10% life), fortifying brew (+15% life), tauren racial (xd) etc

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post

We can presume that health will increase as has been the case with every expansion. You've never gone up a level and dropped 20k. We can also presume that if we apply these changes and items into live, we would be doing 35k dps with that ability alone over the course of a 3 target, 6 minute fight.

You won't hit 110 and see yourself doing 150k single target, I promise you this. Likely, a fresh 110 will probably be closer to 75k dps (a little higher than current mythic geared on a sustained fight.) We saw ourselves at 90 doing 22k in SoO, and as we started Highmaul, had more health but was still doing 22k to start with.

Abilities won't hit that much harder to make ToD not great.

I have a question, off current topic, but here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ethosmv/simple , so I've upgraded my H Manny staff to 731, I'm with MS at 65% multi so 100% when it goes off with TP. So I currently have crit on staff like most, and am working on getting 715 heroic DW for double warsong. But with the extra levels I"d get even if I upgraded them would it just be best to take crit off and go with warsong on staff? I really theoretically can't see the crit doing more than the extra haste would even in a ST fight.... Just curious for those of you theorycrafters out there.

Thanks,

Deleted
    Yea, unless you get one of the 1 handers wf, the polearm will still be better for CX. I'd just enchant haste on it because it won't affect your single target too much and it's just better overall, especially when you have that much ms.

Ok so i just got the mythic dungeon heirloom trinket. After trying it out in a hc pug i have a few questions.

Do our SEF clones get the +10% dmg buff as well ?
    Does our clone do the dmg proc as well ?
    Does the dmg proc get lowered when we have clones out ?

It kinda feels stupid that just the dmg part from the trinket does the same dmg as Mirror Blade Master trinket on the same fights. Seems like for every demon boss this trinket will be Bis together with SDI.

Or will a fully upgraded mythic SC outclass these and should be used no matter what.

Deleted
    1. Fairly sure they do, it's pretty hard to test it properly but it seems like normal %mod so they should benefit from it normally ,the question remains tho whether they benefit from proc that happened before you put them or only from procs that happened when clones were out (and if they double dip in demon-demon situation and what happens in demon-nondemon aka xhul). I'm not gonna waste my time checking that properly tho, since it has no impact on any decision making whatsoever. (If someone has some free time and wants to do it for science while SEF is still available to WW please post your results )

2. Nope they don't.
    3. Yes (I went over it's interaction with auras/teb/sef/legendaryring/vers/stance in topic about that trinket).

When comparing results remember that it has alot of less AGI, from demon fights on Gorefiend/Fel Lord you want Soul Cap (Especially now with valor upgrades in), on Tyrant it's close between SoulCap/Mirror/Censer, Manno (here it may be on par with mirror but I find on use part more beneficial, Soul Cap would win if we talk about pure dps), Xhul has too many non demon targets and Mirror is too good there to pass on, Archi on mythic is kinda the same, doomfire/source are nondemon + you use plenty of SEF reducing your damage gain from the trinket and if you want just dps in last phase Soul Cap will outclass both either way.

Rait, are you talking about mythic trinkets vs the heirloom trinket? Would upgraded heroic trinkets be better than the heirloom vs demon targets? Sorry if this is a dumb question I just remember reading about this trinket vs mythic ones and wasn't sure about heroic as I lack any mythic trinkets right now.
    Last edited by Happyducky; 2015-11-25 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    Artifact talents are up.

And this one talent makes really sense with using Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Artifact talents are up.

And this one talent makes really sense with using Serenity
    Where are they?

NVM: found it.

And I am disappointed. So much piled on touch of death and fists of fury. Then a useless trait for 6% dodge, as if we were meant to dodge anything in raids.

Looked at my shaman's traits and they were supremely better and looked more fun.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2015-11-27 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Artifact Talent Calculator

They are still work in progress, so expect a lot of changes, but I think there are certain talent points that won't see much change, so we can discuss them atleast.

What is Tornado Kick even?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's very clear that these are a work in progress as several are duplicates of each other. However the ones that aren't duplicates are really exciting to me. Reduced FoF cost will be very interesting, as will BoK becoming something else, and ToD get increased damage would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranguto View Post
    What is Tornado Kick even?
    Likely something similar to Hurricane Strike. At the moment we only know it's name, not what it does.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    It's very clear that these are a work in progress as several are duplicates of each other. However the ones that aren't duplicates are really exciting to me. Reduced FoF cost will be very interesting, as will BoK becoming something else, and ToD get increased damage would be great.

Likely something similar to Hurricane Strike. At the moment we only know it's name, not what it does.
    Some of the duplicates we can guess what they should be.
    My guess is if "Feet of the Light" is increased RSK dmg, "Feet of the Darkness" would be increased BK dmg (thus the BK icon for that talent).
    Excited to see what the duplicate of the dodge talent will be though...

From what I heard many artifact traits, much like some talents, have already been rejected and replaced in Blizzard's internal build.

What I'm curious about is if it is known that we can respec our artifact traits until we have them all?
    Some of them are clearly situational. If we can't change them, then we are pretty much are forced to take the ones that are always good first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I was doing some digging into MMO-C's database and I found this which MIGHT clear up some issues on what tornado kick does:

Tornado Kick

Sounds like it is a variation of Flying Serpent Kick.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2015-11-27 at 03:26 PM.

So it sounds like Tornado Kick could be a charge like ability (a replacement for the range benefit of ChiEx).
    It also sounds like it will allow us an easier time to keep up our mastery as well because we could Tiger Palm- Blackout Kick- Tornado Kick.

I like the sound of summoning apparitions with FoF as well as a reduced chi cost. Not super interested in the extra roll charge.

Gale Burst sounds a lot like the legendary ring/soul cap. In the sense that we'll do an extra x% of our damage done after 8 seconds.
    Last edited by FayrenPickpocket; 2015-11-27 at 03:54 PM.

% talents are dumb, dodge is even more because, well, if something is hitting you as a WW, you're very likely to be wiping already.
    Tornado Kick is one point to forget your mastery even exists, Crosswinds is the only cool talent and Gale Burst makes us great at fights where you open with lust, that+Death Art will make us very good at killing adds that won't naturally die to AoE/Cleave but still are fragile enough for you to be able to burst then in the 8s.

Still waiting for the rotational talents, though.