Would you take rushing jade wind in addition to chi explosion in aoe?

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Rained View Post
    Would you take rushing jade wind in addition to chi explosion in aoe?
    I did the Leeeroy achieve and took ChiEX/RJW for the big aoe pulls, and omg.......

I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE!! lol

I'm not sure when/if we will be able to run enough haste to use both talents this tier.....not having reforging really makes it harder. But when our gear eventually allows us to use both, it is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

DW does slightly more dmg than 2h, and the stats on the 1h's are better so its a clear choice. Go with the 1hs.

Anyone know if Glyph of Flying Fists has been fixed/put in game yet? I haven't seen any updates.

Deleted
    So TEB-stacks aren't reseting on dungeon-lvl bossfights. Is this intended? From what I remember they did reset on most dungeon-lvl bosses in MoP.

Will they reset on raidbosses or should we be stacking them up on trash?

Quote Originally Posted by chuqtaylor View Post
    So TEB-stacks aren't reseting on dungeon-lvl bossfights. Is this intended? From what I remember they did reset on most dungeon-lvl bosses in MoP.

Will they reset on raidbosses or should we be stacking them up on trash?
    Pretty sure they've never reset on 5man bosses, not even in CMs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Pretty sure they've never reset on 5man bosses, not even in CMs.
    Hmpf, my bad. MoP was so many follower missions ago... Cheers.

So, I think if we're going to get nerfed, it's going to largely be ChiEx. I'm working on practicing with it (because although it feels clunky, it is the best), and I'm doing significantly more with it, even on single target fights. Switching over to ascension really helped, and practice is making it more flowey. With more haste, its going to be dramatically strong.

Could some of the more advanced theory crafters give a look at the statweights SIMC spat out for me:

http://i60.tinypic.com/ap8yld.jpg

Do these sound plausible?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...afail/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Could some of the more advanced theory crafters give a look at the statweights SIMC spat out for me:

http://i60.tinypic.com/ap8yld.jpg

Do these sound plausible?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...afail/advanced
    First of all....damn your gear!!!

Second of all, Crit and Versatility are about even in value. If you see Crit or Versatility higher than one another it's due to you having one stat have more than the other. But otherwise those stat weight are correct if you are using Serenity. If you are planning on using Chi Explosion while raiding, then having more haste will not hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    First of all....damn your gear!!!

Second of all, Crit and Versatility are about even in value. If you see Crit or Versatility higher than one another it's due to you having one stat have more than the other. But otherwise those stat weight are correct if you are using Serenity. If you are planning on using Chi Explosion while raiding, then having more haste will not hurt you.
    Thanks, been running CMs since day 1 and raided the AH :P

And thanks for the confirmation, will roll with those stats then - ChiExp I'll see how I will end up using it in Highmaul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Could some of the more advanced theory crafters give a look at the statweights SIMC spat out for me: (snip)
    Your profile brings a question up for me: i've heard that dual enchantments no longer stack, or even proc. So my plan is/was to enchant MH with Frostwolf and OH with Warsong. Am i wrong?

Seems Tiger Power got extended. I'm seeing 25 seconds for Tiger Power now.

Edit: Upon further inspection it seems it's getting additional time added on the end if you refresh it before it expires.
    Last edited by DarkHatred; 2014-11-25 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandu View Post
    Your profile brings a question up for me: i've heard that dual enchantments no longer stack, or even proc. So my plan is/was to enchant MH with Frostwolf and OH with Warsong. Am i wrong?
    They stack/double proc and give you +1k MS (the timer also refreshes when you gain another)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHatred View Post
    Seems Tiger Power got extended. I'm seeing 25 seconds for Tiger Power now.

Edit: Upon further inspection it seems it's getting additional time added on the end if you refresh it before it expires.
    I can confirm this. Basically Blizzard changed Tiger Power to use their Pandemic mechanic. Tested this in both Windwalker and Brewmaster and it appears to be a baseline change.

Pushed an update for this in SimC just now: https://code.google.com/p/simulation...ded747c8dde732

Dunno if it matters to anyone, but in case people are curious, it caps out at 26 second duration.

General
    Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 15% increased damage (down from 20%).
    Tiger Palm (Brewmaster, Windwalker) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.

Those are the changes that affect us. So a nerf to the RSK debuff and the Epidemic change to TP you noticed already. The patchnotes in general are pretty funny. Week 1 and 2 of 6.0 at 90? "Lets do 10-30% buffs/nerfs to stuff!" Week 2 of 6.0 at 100? "Lets do 10-25% buffs to stuff!". How do you even manage to balance it so badly that such huge changes are needed after beta? Oh, and they should really just get the 20-30% flat nerf to Windwalker that we all know is coming over with.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-11-25 at 08:35 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Is there a consensus on which 100-talent is best for single-target DPS?

I know ChiEx is good for Cleave/AoE, but it seems a lot of people are staying it overall. I felt the ability was clunky and already started gearing for a Serenity build. Am I misunderstood, or is Serenity best for ST DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    General
    Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 15% increased damage (down from 20%).
    Tiger Palm (Brewmaster, Windwalker) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.

Those are the changes that affect us. So a nerf to the RSK debuff and the Epidemic change to TP you noticed already. The patchnotes in general are pretty funny. Week 1 and 2 of 6.0 at 90? "Lets do 10-30% buffs/nerfs to stuff!" Week 2 of 6.0 at 100? "Lets do 10-25% buffs to stuff!". How do you even manage to balance it so badly that such huge changes are needed after beta? Oh, and they should really just get the 20-30% flat nerf to Windwalker that we all know is coming over with.
    Look back at the changes. At 90, it was to balance for 90. The level 100 they had tuned for made SoO unbalanced, so ther nerfed some specs and buffed others. They had full intention to rebalance again at 100 when needed. Well guess what, it was needed. The 20% lack buffs were a direct revert to their SoO nerfs. WW are still ahead of where we started at the first 6.0. Stop crying.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    Is there a consensus on which 100-talent is best for single-target DPS?

I know ChiEx is good for Cleave/AoE, but it seems a lot of people are staying it overall. I felt the ability was clunky and already started gearing for a Serenity build. Am I misunderstood, or is Serenity best for ST DPS?
    There are topics outside of this one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=722665741