Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So did anyone find out just how big or small the difference is between Comet Storm and Crystal? I really despise the clunkiness of Crystal so if Storm is like 1% dps loss I will just ignore it.

At what point does UM overtake frost bomb for cleave? On the council fight I was doing an incredible amount more DPS with frost bomb compared to UM at 700iLvl

Deleted
    4pc+trinket

I'm not certain UM does overcome Fbomb in cleave scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    I'm not certain UM does overcome Fbomb in cleave scenarios.
    This guide explicitly states once there is more than one target UM becomes the best talent.
    Over at altered-time there's sims that show UM being better than frostbomb for any target count.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    This guide explicitly states once there is more than one target UM becomes the best talent.
    Over at altered-time there's sims that show UM being better than frostbomb for any target count.
    Yeah, I know. I ran those sims, and I maintain the thread that houses them. Hoping that I can prod Kuni into thinking about the issue more.
    Last edited by Frost1129; 2015-06-28 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, frost bomb is still better when u got T17 4pc no?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Wait, frost bomb is still better when u got T17 4pc no?
    Curious about this aswell.

Yeah, I know. I ran those sims, and I maintain the thread that houses them. Hoping that I can prod Kuni into thinking about the issue more.
    So for council, frost bomb + TV, and mannoroth trinket + iskar?

7+ Year Old Account
    So far I've been too busy to play with my mage. How are you frost mages feeling in 6.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyoftheforest View Post
    So far I've been too busy to play with my mage. How are you frost mages feeling in 6.2?
    Great on some fights, Arcane/Frost is a pretty good spec combination right now.

Deleted
    I only raid HC so I get the luxury of sticking to my favorite specc on all fights pretty much. I do think Frost is in a pretty good place now. I like it

Arcane for most fights, frost for council, iskar, tyrant, assault and probably a few others im missing

7+ Year Old Account
    This is all so great to read! I'm sure Arcane does more damage, but will play Frost 24/7.. because... it's the coolest... (Nobody dare deny this..)

Deleted
    So can I just ask a retarded question? The T18 2p, does that increase the dmg on every Brain Freeze or just the one that proc on water jet?

Does anyone know an easy way to make your water elemental attack all the time? I cant seem to get my damn pet to attack. I made a macro that makes the pet use water jet whenever im casting frostbolt(if its off CD), but my pet seems to always be on passive mode... and he is not on passive at all.

Deleted
    Noone knows? I need to know! :<

So can I just ask a retarded question? The T18 2p, does that increase the dmg on every Brain Freeze or just the one that proc on water jet?
    All of them.

Deleted
    All of them.
    Thanks!

Btw, how come this guide and the one on altered time is different on some spots? Like AT says Frost Bomb is still the best talent, it also has Unstable Magic becoming best when u got Archi trinket etc. There were some other minor stuff I cant recall right now.

Thanks!

Btw, how come this guide and the one on altered time is different on some spots? Like AT says Frost Bomb is still the best talent, it also has Unstable Magic becoming best when u got Archi trinket etc. There were some other minor stuff I cant recall right now.
    I don't write the guides, so I dunno . I think there are two up there though? Which one are you referring to.

Small point though - AT doesn't "say" anything. The website takes no official stance on things, just provides a platform for us to discuss.