Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Hey guys,

i just got my 4pc yesterday and i'm struggling not to waste resources.

So i have a few questions :

- While doing water jet, i'm sometimes loosing brain frost proc, should i cast the frostfire bolt even if it means losing a frost bolt during water jet ?

- Should i delay frost orb if i have fingers of frost stacks up or should i simply use the stacks without casting a frostbolt before (with archi trinket)

- Should i delay water jet if i still have fingers of frost stacks up or should i simply use the stacks without casting a frostbolt before (with archi trinket)

If i feel overwhelmed in finger of frost procs, should i, at some point use them without using frostbolt not to waste more resources or delay my other spells ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Hey guys,

i just got my 4pc yesterday and i'm struggling not to waste resources.

So i have a few questions :

- While doing water jet, i'm sometimes loosing brain frost proc, should i cast the frostfire bolt even if it means losing a frost bolt during water jet ?

- Should i delay frost orb if i have fingers of frost stacks up or should i simply use the stacks without casting a frostbolt before (with archi trinket)

- Should i delay water jet if i still have fingers of frost stacks up or should i simply use the stacks without casting a frostbolt before (with archi trinket)

If i feel overwhelmed in finger of frost procs, should i, at some point use them without using frostbolt not to waste more resources or delay my other spells ?

Thanks.
    I just got my 4 set 3 days ago. I have these EXACT same questions.

Before the Trinket and set bonuses I battled getting enough proc's. Now I wish I had tons of haste so I could cast frostbolt faster, I feel like frostbolt is holding me back so bad now.

what to do? =O

Really helpful guide would you say the class trinket is needed for frost or no?

Quote Originally Posted by SorexHD View Post
    Really helpful guide would you say the class trinket is needed for frost or no?
    Yes, the class trinket is a pretty huge increase in your dps. 4PC+trinket are definitely your #1 priorities

Deleted
    Fast question - is there a point to go over 55% MS raidbuffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Fast question - is there a point to go over 55% MS raidbuffed?
    not unless you absolutely cannot avoid it - haste/crit gain a lot of value once you reach the icyveins multistrike cap