Deleted

Shaman's full fulmination stack animation

Greetings and salutations fellow gamers!
    I have come here to seek help with an issue that irks me in WoW.
    To get to the point I want shaman's full fulmination stack animation to be removed (or moved in the worst case), because it's right in the middle of teh screen and it impairs my vision.
    Eg:

I want the animation which is circled in red removed.
    Is there any such addon? I have tried "Move Anyhting" but I can't seem to find what exactly to hide.
    Thanks in advance!

Reroll Enhance!
    It's your only chance!
    #TrueBecauseItRhymes

I am sorry, but I do not know an addon for this off the top of my head, I believe those are called Blizzard Spell Alerts, though.

Interface -> Combat

Show Space Alerts is 4th option from the top in the left column. Uncheck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Sweet, thanks!
    PS: Would that disable all combat alerts? Because I would still like to see Lava Surge. Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Sweet, thanks!
    PS: Would that disable all combat alerts? Because I would still like to see Lava Surge. Hmmm.....
    check this out http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=112
    the idea is to disable built in combat alerts and use weak auras for everything