Looking for a late night/early morning PST guild.

Hello, currently I am looking for a late night guild that starts raiding around 11 pm pst or ends around 11:30 am pst (start around 3pm GMT or ends by 3:30 am GMT).

About Me:
    I work in a grocery store my shifts end late and I would like to start raiding again. I have not raided (progression) since heroic ICC and do not have any logs for past raids I have done through open raid and lfr, my previous guild dissolved after we defeated lk10 and had the gap in time before cataclysm. I have mostly been an altaholic and have all 11 classes across horde and alliance. With 6.0 coming I am looking to have a single set character (and maybe an alt or 3) to focus on raiding with for this and hopefully future expansion. I have a working mic and am open for an interview in game or on skype/vent/mummble (would just need to adjust my settings).

Other than leveling alts and professions I generally farm old instances/raids, brawlers guild, PG's (got up to endless 20 dps) or mats. I'm open up to the option of either tanking (prefer Warrior or Monk) or dps (prefer Warrior, Rouge or Monk).

About You:
    I am looking for a guild that raids 3 or 4 days a week with 3-6 hours a day (more or less work and expect more during progression but that is my ideal). I would also like a guild that is active on the off days either with alts, pvp, farming, etc.

If interested please add my battle tag blightpaw#1897 and/or post in this thread, we can chat and hopefully start a trial soon.

You might want to put your times as AEST(+10), because neither PST or GMT actually mean much to us :P

That said, you are basically asking for a guild that starts raids after 0100 AEST, and finishes before 1300 translating from those GMT times, which is kind of weird times for anyone - you may want to do the math and figure out somewhere in the world where people are awake at that time (hint, eu standard raid times will all be in that window).

You'd have more success with late night US guilds.