Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    weee bewbs!

Well, I guess it works for her. She makes money from this right? Cleary theres enough people out there who enjoys her boobs :P

I use twitch for esports(Mainly SC2) and a few other cool streamers.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone ever actually watched her stream? It's full of fake drama and pandering. Yeah, she's not bad at LoL, but the entirety of the rest of the content she produces is manufactured drama. Drama for the sole purpose of attention. I'm not a big LoL player, so I have no urge to return to her stream. I'll stick to Lynx's stream for some top-notch trance and D3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Has anyone ever actually watched her stream? It's full of fake drama and pandering. Yeah, she's not bad at LoL, but the entirety of the rest of the content she produces is manufactured drama. Drama for the sole purpose of attention. I'm not a big LoL player, so I have no urge to return to her stream. I'll stick to Lynx's stream for some top-notch trance and D3.
    Dude she's the worst LoL streamer I've ever seen, she's a professional troll who is amazing at annoying people into watching her streams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill watch who ever streams new games so i can see how it looks dont care if female or male streamer only thing i detest about streamers is the give me money now so i can pay the rent for this week crap or the big ticker tape donation streamers, digital begging at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Dude she's the worst LoL streamer I've ever seen, she's a professional troll who is amazing at annoying people into watching her streams.
    It works thats the best part.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Did anyone even read my Thread fully? Q.Q

mediapc - Thanks User Annoying!

15+ Year Old Account
    You could get something like Chrome cast or just get a long hdmi Cable.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    While I certainly wouldn't call her a slut of a whore, you can share gameplay and give tips and such without a webcam. If I were trying to avoid attention I wouldn't include a webcam image of myself.
    streams without webcams usually aren´t doing too well, regardless of gender/age/looks

people want to look at the one´s talking to them
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Not sure why this thread got hijacked so hard.

Streaming does have to be live. But you could livestream a video.
    What do you mean by "have to be live" ? Youtube is 100% streaming, and almost nothing is live.

Streaming is nothing but receiving some data continuously (not even necessarily video or audio), while using it before the download ends.
    Oh, hi.