6.0 Shadow trinkets?

I currently have HWF (mythic warforged) BBOY as well as a mythic KTT (NOT warforged). which one should i go with in 6.0? i'm hearing the multistrike from KTT is the way to go, but my BBOY is warforged..

also, it's crit > haste > mastery correct?
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2014-10-14 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    No snapshotting, so I assume BBoY will be somewhat devalued. And since KTT is the ONLY source of Multistrike in 6.0, I would think that's your go-to trink.

And yeah, it's crit > haste > everything else > mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Rosini View Post
    No snapshotting, so I assume BBoY will be somewhat devalued. And since KTT is the ONLY source of Multistrike in 6.0, I would think that's your go-to trink.

And yeah, it's crit > haste > everything else > mastery
    even for multi-target fights like protectors and spoils? i thought i read something about bboy being best for fights like that

mastery is for single target dmg now, but I dont think it is like that until level 100

Ok I have not seen or read anyone talking about the PBoI trink, according to amr it is worse than bboy. Does anyone have any thought on the amp trink?

the theorycrafting says go with your highest Ilvl trinkets still. KTT is top dog based around multistrike being our best stat now. BBoy and the amp trinket swap position based on item level and encounter from what I had read thus far.
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Rosini View Post
    And since KTT is the ONLY source of Multistrike in 6.0
    This is false. Shadowform's Mind Quickening (or whatever it's called) gives you 5% multistrike.
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

Deleted
    And since KTT is the ONLY source of Multistrike in 6.0 from gear.

So is WF black blood better than non-WF KTT? No one really gave a straight answer so sorry about asking again.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2014-10-16 at 02:48 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    So is WF black blood better than non-WF KTT? No one really gave a straight answer so sorry about asking again.
    Short answer, yes.