10+ Year Old Account

More prominent spell effects?

I got on today and my spell effects, particularly that for my MW Monk, were significantly more pronounced/something actually happens (like Uplift and Revival animations, Soothing Mist actually has those fancy spiraling green things all the time, and so on).

My computer has been running WoW on Ultra since I got it a few weeks back and I haven't seen my spell effects this pronounced and, well, visually satisfying.

Was there some blue post I missed about this change?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen any blue comments on it, but I noticed it in-game too. I think it's because of the new spell effect filtering they implemented. Since only you can see your spell effects at full power, I'm guessing they feel it's okay to have the effects fully visible now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I haven't seen any blue comments on it, but I noticed it in-game too. I think it's because of the new spell effect filtering they implemented. Since only you can see your spell effects at full power, I'm guessing they feel it's okay to have the effects fully visible now.
    Ah, that's it. I think I remember reading that...Either way I am very, very, very pleased.