Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Untargetable and npc doesn't work like it used to since 6.0.

TOUGHER to get now :/
    No friendly nameplates either? I guess this will truely be a nightmare to farm now.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Pre-patch it had a friendly nameplate but you couldn't target it [not sure how it is 6.0]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    No friendly nameplates either? I guess this will truely be a nightmare to farm now.
    could actually be easier, if youre competing for the spawn with people who dont know the nameplates are (potentially) gone, then that gives you an edge over them, eh?

Can someone confirm that friendly nameplates dont show on figurines anymore?

I can confirm that they DO still have a friendly nameplate in 6.0. I found a (fake, unfortunately) figurine 2 days ago. NPCscan of course did NOT pick it up, but it is really not hard to turn on friendly nameplates and use the Overlay to check the spots--you just can't lazily fly 5000 feet in the air to do so.

Edit: and no, you still can't target them!
    Last edited by Ambulatory Cube; 2014-10-21 at 08:01 AM. Reason: adding additional info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    I can confirm that they DO still have a friendly nameplate in 6.0. I found a (fake, unfortunately) figurine 2 days ago. NPCscan of course did NOT pick it up, but it is really not hard to turn on friendly nameplates and use the Overlay to check the spots--you just can't lazily fly 5000 feet in the air to do so.

Edit: and no, you still can't target them!
    Thanks for clarifying that you still can use nameplates, makes it easier now NPCscan has left the building.

Cheers!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Farming forever now and nothing still

Can anyone confirm that the nameplates are still visible? I have mine turned on and did a full round over all the spawns only to not see one. Not sure if I was just unlucky as it was only me and another 100 in the area at the time, or the nameplates have been removed.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the nameplates are still visible?
    Nameplates still working.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Such an elusive object lol

Haha I've been flying around every so often for a week and found 10 :/ all fake.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I never saw a figurine and I "farmed them" for about 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Took me about 2 weeks and a half during MOP to find the good figurine but a friend of mine that went to the zone to farm the Qiraji Battletank (I warned him about the bug that was going on at the time) got the right figurine on his first try and then within 20 minutes of starting the Qiraji mount farm also got the mount. Next week he finds Poseidus casually after leaving a raid and logging his reroll and finishes the week with Ashes of Al'ar after 5 kills. 2 weeks later he finds Aeonaxx completely by chance when he went to Stonecore for the mount.

Wish I had 1/20th of his luck. Oh, forgot to add that he also looted both the Sha and Oondasta's mounts back in MOP.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-01-25 at 06:57 PM.