Evil Eye of Galakras Bug for Avenging Wrath

I am looking everywhere for this, and I am not seeing anyone reporting it, so either I am making a retarded mistake or Blizzard has a bug for ret pallies. So, they got Evil Eye working a few weeks ago, hooray! In addition, Avenging Wrath had its CD reduced from 3 minutes to 2 minutes. This meant if you had a Mythic Warforged Evil Eye (which I do), then the 54% cooldown reduction would result in about a 55.2 second CD on Avenging Wrath, and before the patch today (when AW was 3 minutes) it went from 3 mins to 1.3x CD. Well, now 6.0 is live, and for some reason, though Avenging Wrath has gone down in time and it was working correctly on the PTR, on live its now still showing 1.3 min CD! I already submitted this as a bug, but I wanted to double check to see if I am the only one noticing this. I checked the other pally abilities, and they seemed to be showing up correctly.

It was always 1.3 with HWF evil eye prepatch as well. Seems right to me. The formula it uses isn't quite intuitive as it should be.

2 min / (1 + 0.54) = 1.29 min
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarpy View Post
    I am looking everywhere for this, and I am not seeing anyone reporting it, so either I am making a retarded mistake or Blizzard has a bug for ret pallies. So, they got Evil Eye working a few weeks ago, hooray! In addition, Avenging Wrath had its CD reduced from 3 minutes to 2 minutes. This meant if you had a Mythic Warforged Evil Eye (which I do), then the 54% cooldown reduction would result in about a 55.2 second CD on Avenging Wrath, and before the patch today (when AW was 3 minutes) it went from 3 mins to 1.3x CD. Well, now 6.0 is live, and for some reason, though Avenging Wrath has gone down in time and it was working correctly on the PTR, on live its now still showing 1.3 min CD! I already submitted this as a bug, but I wanted to double check to see if I am the only one noticing this. I checked the other pally abilities, and they seemed to be showing up correctly.
    AW cd was 2mins for ret since ToT,the 3 min cd version was only for prot and holy. In other words the cd that you see with EEOG is the intended one.

Ok, then did anyone else (besides me) get 55.x seconds in the PTR? Because I know I did for testing. This was when they finally fixed it so the CDR trinkets would work. Was that the bug then?

If you were getting 55s as the cd then that was a bug.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

They originally buffed EEoG when "fixing" it, but then changed it back to it's current formula.