Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Killed the boss last night on the first try. Damage standing in fire did seem to be higher.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraena View Post
    The second issue is a change in how PVP flagged players can be interacted with no 6.x. Now, if you are in a raid with PVP flagged players, you CANNOT cast on them or provide any beneficial effects on them, without either flagging yourself, or them unflagging/waiting for the flag to drop off. We had a PVP flagged tank throwing a fit that he wasnt getting any heals (not to mention other dps) because not even smart heals will touch them in this current state.
    Yeah, PVP flagging seems weird. Joined a Celes group and could not heal the tank because he was pvp flagged. Fair enough. But then somehow during the fight, I became pvp flagged and got ganked by a horde rogue. I thought you could only be pvp flagged now if you toggled the flag? What is up with that? I was disc and only healed the raid/targeted the boss.

Anyone know what exactly gets you pvp flagged as a healer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Yeah, PVP flagging seems weird. Joined a Celes group and could not heal the tank because he was pvp flagged. Fair enough. But then somehow during the fight, I became pvp flagged and got ganked by a horde rogue. I thought you could only be pvp flagged now if you toggled the flag? What is up with that? I was disc and only healed the raid/targeted the boss.

Anyone know what exactly gets you pvp flagged as a healer?
    Maybe something about Atonement is healing the flagged players causing YOU to get flagged.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    And the crying starts. "Wtf is this i cant stand in shit anymore and i actually have to move"

Well be pretty fun to see PuG groups failing in SoO and standing in shit. Oh thok?
    Well we will see all those encounters getting nerfed and nerfed. Ordos is supposed to be pugable, so they will do so, if it tunes out to be a lot harder now.

I have no problems with the Ordos fire hurting--it should.

What needs to be toned down is the explosion damage from others (it doesn't hurt the person it is cast on). That damage + the fall damage kills most non-Pandas, even if they are under the arch (to cap the height).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I have no problems with the Ordos fire hurting--it should.

What needs to be toned down is the explosion damage from others (it doesn't hurt the person it is cast on). That damage + the fall damage kills most non-Pandas, even if they are under the arch (to cap the height).
    If you stand next to the lip of one of the braziers you aren't blown up in the air at all. (Unless you don't fit. Haven't checked on my Tauren.)

10+ Year Old Account
    He was hotfixed nerfed today, and now all of his attacks are back to faceroll levels pre-6.0.2.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II