Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drycleanonly View Post
    Guild started trying mythic progression last night but I'm getting benched. My character is Demonpoo.

Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Demonpoo/simple

Log Link: warcraftlogs.com/reports/VDt8Q3dFHRwxjvzA#fight=19

Logs are from Tuesday night when we did 7/10 heroic. Just trying to see if I'm doing something obviously wrong. My percentile on Operator, Beastlord, and Kromag is pretty low but it looks like all of the good parses are going cata for those fights. Gruul is one where I under performed and don't really know why.

Gruul: You didn't use your Doomguard, Your last demonbolt (4th) in the last cycle was casted with no buffs, looks like you had to move or something and delayed its cast.

Oregorger: Your demonbolt cycles are really messy, specially after 1:30mins , Doom uptime a bit low should be 90%+ .

Hans & Franz: Demonbolt cycles looks ok, you could've used doomguard/terrorguard with hero/bl at the end when it was used.

Flamebender: Demonbolt cycles looks ok, but i think you could've casted one more DB cycle.

Kromog: Demonbolt cycles looks ok, but corruption uptime was a bit low.

Beastlord: Demonbolt Cycle a bit messy, looks like you skipped one or 2. Corruption and doom uptime on the low side. Again, you could've used Doomguard/terrorguard at the end with hero.

GEAR

Your neck is not enchanted, Using cheap ring enchant, your crafted pants should have mastery, you should try to get more mastery on your gear in general. (all this is important, specially if you're going to do mythic, every little thing helps).

Maybe i'm missing something, at work right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hisaki View Post
    Hello all. Trying to sort out where I'm faltering on a few fights. On most fights I am quite happy to be above 50th percentile or higher, but I'm struggling to maintain that on my Demo Warlock for other fights such as Kromog or Iron Maiden.

Kromog: warcraftlogs.com/reports/8Py9zQWJANDBKnHL#fight=18&type=damage-done&source=10
    Iron Maiden: warcraftlogs.com/reports/Tr1Bxa7yM2G8mZNh#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=11

Apologies for broken link, but it was yelling at me about not posting enough. :| Darn my lurking.

I FEEL like my Corruption/Doom uptime is probably the main problem on Kromog, but I feel that it shouldn't be that drastic an issue. I try to save one of my Demonbolt sessions to break myself out of the Grip, but often find myself losing time trying to break out other people and losing Corruption/Doom on the boss itself.

For Iron Maidens, the Corruption/Doom uptime is much higher and I am unsure where there is really room for improvement. I noted less Demonbolts on higher parses, so perhaps I was not timing my Demonbolt cycles well? I keep having Demonbolt cycles overlap with the bomb barrage and use Sacrificial Pact to turret for it, but I don't know if anybody has any other tips.
    On Iron maidens: you forgot to use DS in the opener and also in the 5th demonbolt cycle, looks like you also forgot to use your doomguard when hero was used and you almost used it at the end of the fight which means you missed a lot of his damage.

Kromog: You only used your trinket 1 time out of 2, and yeah,, Doom & Corruption uptime is really low, could have used terrorguard with hero at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Gruul: You didn't use your Doomguard,
    Ahh, how did I miss that? I'm going to have to look at my opener and see what I was doing.

Beastlord: Demonbolt Cycle a bit messy, looks like you skipped one or 2. Corruption and doom uptime on the low side. Again, you could've used Doomguard/terrorguard at the end with hero.
    Constantly trying to keep doom/affliction up on spears on this fight is seriously throwing off my rhythm.

Your neck is not enchanted, Using cheap ring enchant, your crafted pants should have mastery, you should try to get more mastery on your gear in general. (all this is important, specially if you're going to do mythic, every little thing helps).
    I got the neck Tuesday night and didn't realize until this morning that I hadn't enchanted it. Just being cheap on the pants and ring since I was hoping to replace them with a drop. The point is correct though, need to squeeze out everything I can.

For the Terrorguard, I thought I read that it's better to use it at the beginning with all of the procs rather than waiting for hero. Is that not accurate?

Thanks for taking the time to look it over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    On Iron maidens: you forgot to use DS in the opener and also in the 5th demonbolt cycle, looks like you also forgot to use your doomguard when hero was used and you almost used it at the end of the fight which means you missed a lot of his damage.

Kromog: You only used your trinket 1 time out of 2, and yeah,, Doom & Corruption uptime is really low, could have used terrorguard with hero at the end
    Thanks for the feedback. Should I always be holding back Demonbolt cycles until DS is up? With the Fury generation on Iron Maidens from HoG splashes, I feel like I end up in a situation where I'm capping Fury before the next cycle can begin. Would it be wise to throw out Chaos Wave in this situation to try to cut back the Fury generation a bit?

As a secondary question, with regards to Doomguard, I had always heard to use it in my opener. Is it better just coordinating it with Lust in all situations?

10+ Year Old Account
    hey all, I don't have any logs up yet. Going to run them next lockout.

But man I feel like i'm doing awful with demo.

I'm 670, At the start of the fight I usually do amazing, I'm in the 30k range, but the it just drops to the low 20ks.

I'm keeping dots up, but I think I'm not managing my HoG properly, like using it at poor times.
    And I'll admit it, I also botch the syncing of Demobolt and DS, but mostly I'm overcoming that.

Any tips homies? I keep the lock guide open while I raid, I just don't know what I'm messing up here
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Hello all, it's me again
    So, i have the same question - how can i fix my dps?)

To my great regret, i can't give a direct link for a logs, they are on the warcraftlogs[dot]com, "Поезд на Мемфис" guild, logs for a 15 february, my nick is "Кондраки". I'm very sorry for the inconvenience

Deleted
    I need to know how the best demolocks in the world are doing more than twice my dps on fights like Beastlord. Does anyone have any videos showing a demolock doing 80+k dps on Beastlord?

Here is my best attempt at Beastlord, I felt like I was doing pretty well but obviously I'm still fucking horrible compared to other demolocks.
    Notes : I tried to keep corruption up on all spears and doom on the spears that seemed like they were gonna live for a while. Is this correct? I also tried to have chaos wave ready for as much as possible.

My Best Beastlord Attempt

Please explain +80k dps with ilvls close to mine.
    Last edited by mmoc3362a611f5; 2015-02-16 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    Hello there, i've been doing multiple attempts at Blast Furnace HC, and have noticed my damage being much lower than it should be.

Here's a few logs showing the fight, my character is Baleful.

As you can see my damage is quite behind overall from those with the same gear as me. Which shouldn't be right.

So far what i've seen from it is that I should be applying doom to the security guards more frequently. However, can anyone spot anything else here that would need fixed.

There is plenty I need fixed, hopefully a few can get back to me on this.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, i'm obviously a Rogue but we have a WL in our raid that depending on the fight deals about as much damage as our tanks.

Our raidlead tryed to help with guides and such but that doesn't seem to help much

This is his armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hordel/simple

And those are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/48914

He plays demonology in raids as far as i'm aware, Every help would be really nice.

A big thanks for the Sig and Avatar made by i4ni

Hello everyone!

I'm an officer in my guild and we got a couple of warlocks that me and my officers aren't quite satisfied with in terms of damage done. Myself as a healer with zero experience what so ever with Warlocks have a hard time digesting all the information contained in the logs. If you guys could take a quick look at first and foremost Azugi but a quick glance at Quadram as well would be astonishing.

(don't think I can post links yet)

https:// www.warcraftlogs.com /reports /GCwv4Jay3AmRDPxp#fight=5&type=damage-done

Armory pages from the two Warlocks:
    http:// eu.battle.net /wow /en /character /ragnaros /Quadram /advanced
    http:// eu.battle.net /wow /en /character /ragnaros /Azugi /advanced

This is the logs from our heroic run last night. I've been trying to read up a bit on demo warlocks and their rotation etc and the only thing I've personally managed to figure out is that Azugi isn't really using Dark Soul in conjunction with Demonbolt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryok View Post
    Hello, i'm obviously a Rogue but we have a WL in our raid that depending on the fight deals about as much damage as our tanks.

Our raidlead tryed to help with guides and such but that doesn't seem to help much

This is his armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hordel/simple

And those are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/48914

He plays demonology in raids as far as i'm aware, Every help would be really nice.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=8&source=17

I don't even know what he's trying to do, he did not cast a single Demonbolt for the whole gruul fight, and he doesn't look like he's specced Servitude or Cataclysm either.

I mean it just looks like he has no idea what he's doing and your best starting point if you do not want to bench him would be to make him read a guide (the stickied Demonology guide here is really good)

Hi guys,

hoping someone will take a look at these logs. I don't play demo, I have tried it and it's just a spec I don't understand.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59715

I don't know if it's the movement that is destroying me or just playing bad?

Hello Together

I wanted to ask if any of you Warlock Gurus could look over this Log for me and tell me what i could improve?

https : //www *dot* warcraftlogs *dot* com/reports/vmZwPFgXrA84zxGh

The Character of question is Hisbiana.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

We are struggling with some enrage timers in heroic BrF and I was looking to help improve a few of our DPS players. This is the warlock that I would like to help out

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5384890/latest#boss=0

And this is our guild logs from the same night

warcraftlogs.com/reports/jq947xgvanpTLrQJ

Edit: Can't paste links so removed the h tt p and stuff

Warlock DPS Help

Hello everyone. I'm starting to analyze our logs from the last couple nights and our warlock seems to be doing something fundamentally wrong. He's running as Demonology, I believe, for all the encounters. I was reviewing logs of demo warlocks around his ilvl (671 at the time of logs) and his DPS is off by a least 12k. That's a huge difference in damage. We tend to overheal most fights, causing the fights to last longer than most, but still that seems to be an insane gap. If we could improve his DPS, it'd really help. I've never played a warlock before and can't offer advice on how to play the class better, so I wanted to see the wisdom of you all. The one glaring thing that I've noticed, he doesn't cast demon bolt at all. Thank you in advance for the help.

Maiden/M Kargath: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    H BRF Bosses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/brnH2fXyhR1QaPNw

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lockai/simple

Actually now doing some reading on the demo guide and the 6.1 changes, this would explain not using demonbolt. Hopefully he wasn't specced into demonbolt and not using it for raid.
    Last edited by Puffcash; 2015-02-26 at 02:45 PM.

Demo warlock, need help (pve)

im swapping over to demo and while im slowly starting to understand he spec it self i think im doing it all wrong, my dps is at best sub par most fights and heres my logs

warcraftlogs.com/reports/wYqtm89v6DT2KbMp#boss=-2&type=damage-done&source= Or will be under The Stormcrows, US Icecrown
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Icecrown/Whitedragons/advanced

while this was my first day useing demo and learning the fights at the same time so bad combination it just seems i cant keep up with other guild members

this is my rotation now ( since demo bolt got nerfed)
    pot, Hog,DGuard,Corruption,Sb, (burst/trinkets), Meta, Sf, Cata,

then i use Soulfire procs when i go into demo and try and keep Hog on for the 2stacks trick

- - - Updated - - -

bump,
    is there any other information you guys need to help make some suggestions?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you need TUTGOTF

Deleted
    Your damage was subpar on the Kargath mythic kill (most recent) because your pet died half way through, you didn't stack doomguard with heroism or execute phase, dot times were low on a static fight and you didn't use 2nd pot during fight. You had no synergy buff for half a fight because your pet procs it...and he was dead.

What am I doing wrong? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mmary&source=7

This log was from a little over a week ago on normal Gruul when I had a 670 item level. I usually do about 25k-27k dps on Gruul, and I feel like my dps should be closer to 30k. I've looked at the different Demonology guides, and I don't really know what I can do differently to raise my dps. Yeah, I realize taking supremacy over service is a bit of a dps loss with servitude, but that shouldn't be what's holding me back from reaching 30k dps, right?

Hey all. IL 660 warlock here, attempting to up my dps. At my item level I should be doing way more and as my guildies have not played warlock before they really have no ability to help me out if I were to be screwing up the rotation or whatnot.
    Logs link here, emphasis on gruul fight and beastlord darmac fight.

www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/v3LMCxRkYmT71Gcd#type=damage-done&fight=4

-dot is abbreviated due to new poster.

My crit is sitting around 1500-1600 everything's enchanted and gemmed though my gear could probably be itemized better. Any help would be appreciated, I feel like i've got the rotation down i'm just not seeing the numbers at all.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I would appreciate any help in and out of the game!

I simply cannot op my DPS. This was just a pug and I know I did not use flask nor potion but even with those two I should have more dps.

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hQv2qwTyAmB8Vx43#

This is my char: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Zethrax/simple

If I need anything please do tell.

Thank you