Thread: Unplayable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kind of surprised how it is only 25%. From current status it should be much higher
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Im just amazed that people even bother at this point.

Did you actually think that pvp would be balanced. Hell.. did you really think anything would be balanced with
    this patch? Its pretty god damn nobrain that everything would be stupid broken and wrongly tuned.

Im not touching wow until wod-release. Not worth it!

People are two shotting 25% should fix it.............

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Yes and they will make you like it.

Fuck live, I'm too busy playing Ashran on beta and hating it everyday. I can't believe they're forcing that shit down our throat. And they're actually balancing pvp around Ashran which explains the apparent idea to leave melee overpowered and to nerf caster CC across the board.

3's arena in Warlords is absolute shit because everything is fucking melee/melee/healer. Unless of course you're a top rated caster, you'll be getting shit on by every brainless uncoordinated melee cleave.

They don't care because as long as melee don't get cc'd to death in Ashran, the game is balanced to them. This explains why Rets and DK's are allowed to be livelords and Rogues get insane CC with Cloak and Dagger with zero nerfs on their utility.

They never nerfed casters for arena, they did it for Ashran. The more I play beta, the more I begin believe my suspicions that Ashran is Holinka's fucking pet project that he's going to force us to like.
    Remember that what you say can be reversed to, i hate arena but love wpvp and welcome changes that make melee more competitive in large scale pvp.
    This time Blizzard simply picked the wpvp side above arena, you had your focus for years, time for other interests to be met to.
    WoW pvp has always suffered from being to caster focused, a proper battle should have much more melee then anything else, else it just turns into a stupid caster camp vs caster camp where anyone who goes to close is focused and killed. Instead of a totally out of control clusterfest all over the place.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2014-10-16 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    People are two shotting 25% should fix it.............
    I was gonna finish out my deepwind gorge wins but I'm getting killed in any stun or silence and can't close gaps before I die lol

I do a shit ton of damage with blood boil, but can't stay alive long enough to bother. Guess I'll finish it up in WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Wait why are those usable? That sounds fun Can I bust out Tarecgosa?
    The proc rate is rather terrible at lvl 90 and it lacks the huge amount of flat stats some of the other legendaries can proc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    The proc rate is rather terrible at lvl 90 and it lacks the huge amount of flat stats some of the other legendaries can proc.
    Well, they are talking all the way at L100 in Ashran - so I assume something is terribly messed up with Legendary scaling - since apparently even TF (an L60 item!) is viable.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware numbers and stuff is scaled for lvl 100, but I do find it pretty hilarious how my ilvl 522 sublety rogue does more damage than my ilvl 550 WW monk. It's also funny how every melee hybrid seems to have a "maelstrom weapon" effect that makes their heal instant cast, yet WW monks don't.. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I'm aware numbers and stuff is scaled for lvl 100, but I do find it pretty hilarious how my ilvl 522 sublety rogue does more damage than my ilvl 550 WW monk. It's also funny how every melee hybrid seems to have a "maelstrom weapon" effect that makes their heal instant cast, yet WW monks don't.. :'(
    WW monks already have an instant cast heal. Expel Harm.

You can also spec into Chi Burst for yet another instant heal.

You can additionally also spec into healing elixirs for even more instant heals.

WW monk are fine. I just got out of a few BGs on mine.

Deleted
    Discipline Priests doing 40k+ shields and 15k+ penance, druids healing themselves full with a single rejuvenation, mages now as fire bursting people down in seconds. This is great. Especially since a few levels and doubling the HP pool simply wont solve this. It's the steaming pile of shit most PvP players on Beta have talked about the entire time and it went online, unchanged.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, even with the squish, I just assumed the skirmishes I had were against really geared people just stomping us ungeared folk for fun. With BG queues back up and fastest Horde queues seen in a decade, I see no problem ignoring skirmishes for 4 weeks or so.

Deleted
    It rly does suck that the game will be so unbalanced until WoD, I don't even want to join Skirmishes I can already feel the aids just by people talking about it ><
    Ah well, for now I'll stick to bullying my guildies in wargames (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Discipline Priests doing 40k+ shields and 15k+ penance, druids healing themselves full with a single rejuvenation, mages now as fire bursting people down in seconds. This is great. Especially since a few levels and doubling the HP pool simply wont solve this. It's the steaming pile of shit most PvP players on Beta have talked about the entire time and it went online, unchanged.
    It's really not half as bad as you're pretending it is at this point. Was doing some 3s today as RDruid/Frost Mage/Shadow Priest, my Druid is 522 ilvl but the others are both 550, and it was pretty fine. With the exception of Rogues who just do a retarded amount of damage, everything else was pretty manageable with good CC and defensive CD management.

The only real downside was the fact that skirmishes start you out at like 0 MMR so half the teams were triple DPS nonsense that were just a waste of time and not fun to fight. The games we had against other real comps were actually pretty fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea but you are a good player rucati (We've played together on your alliance monk :O )
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    It's really not half as bad as you're pretending it is at this point. Was doing some 3s today as RDruid/Frost Mage/Shadow Priest, my Druid is 522 ilvl but the others are both 550, and it was pretty fine. With the exception of Rogues who just do a retarded amount of damage, everything else was pretty manageable with good CC and defensive CD management.

The only real downside was the fact that skirmishes start you out at like 0 MMR so half the teams were triple DPS nonsense that were just a waste of time and not fun to fight. The games we had against other real comps were actually pretty fun though.
    So you're saying that in a coordinated group in a very small environment you actually managed to somewhat play, with two classes who'll peel for you, one of them having a lot of offheal and you playing the currently strongest healer and you're basing your opinion entirely and solely upon that? Gotcha.

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

General
    Ferocious Bite, (Feral) Moonfire, Shred, and (Feral, Cat Form) damage has been increased by 12%.
    Feral
    Rake and Rip damage has been increased by 12%.
    Swipe's damage has been increased by 25%.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Keep buffing already insanely OP classes, Blizz. <3
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-10-18 at 06:37 AM.

I honestly don't care what happens in the next month, all that matters is that blizzard is balancing towards the offical expansion.

I challenge you all to take a 1month vaction from this game, otherwise stop complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

General
    Ferocious Bite, (Feral) Moonfire, Shred, and (Feral, Cat Form) damage has been increased by 12%.
    Feral
    Rake and Rip damage has been increased by 12%.
    Swipe's damage has been increased by 25%.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Keep buffing already insanely OP classes, Blizz. <3
    Feral's damage wasn't OP, their self heals were. Not sure if you are being sarcastic.