Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Most Hated Muscle Group

For those who work out regularly, what muscle group do you hate the most to work out?

Personally for me it is the Triceps, I don't know why I just hate working them out when I have to.

Back probably.

Apart from Deadlifts I hate most of the back exercises.

Favourite is probably Chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abs. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything related to legs that's not my calfs.

Legs. I play ultimate and I have to time legs to make sure I don't have a game for 2 days after or I won't be able to compete at maximum. Nothing worse than doing legs and the next day getting a sub request from a team I would love to play with...

10+ Year Old Account
    back is probably the one i least like working out the most considering it's my longest day (lots of exercises to do).

i love doing chest/abs day though.

Deleted
    Fucking hate shoulders, love back day, Dlifts, bent-over-barbell rows, Tbar rows etc. If i could, I'd workout back every day.

Biceps and triceps. Basically when you lift heavy enough for chest and back (bench, dead-lift, pull ups), you don't have to lift specifically for biceps and triceps.

I second the triceps. Those muscles are fine all the way up to the very point that they aren't, and then they just give out completely.

Abs, by far. I love chest/back day and like doing my arms, leg day on the other hand is pretty low on my list.

core muscles hands down - planks especially. but man do they work!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta go with the abs too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apolyc View Post
    For those who work out regularly, what muscle group do you hate the most to work out?

Personally for me it is the Triceps, I don't know why I just hate working them out when I have to.
    Thighs! Either I end up in a machine, which is super boring, or I try to do squats and constantly thinking I do them wrong thus jeopardizing either back or knees. I just can't do that right, unless I work with a PT, but when I work out on my own, I always end up "OK, I know I really SHOULD do thighs now, but... Maybe tomorrow instead". It's the one muscle group I always end up cheating on, and never ever enjoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back by far.

Legs is my favourite. So easy to just go heavy and harder. As in it uses more gross movements as opposed to finer lifts with other groups (like lateral raises).

Forearms. They're just so worn out already from... other activities.

But seriously -- probably abs. Unless you're doing weighted crunches, they're tedious and something I always find myself putting off to the end unless I mentally prepare myself.

Abbs
    love Back, Chest and Shoulders, legs on the low side but ill still get into it. Abs though... ugh

Triceps for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    Biceps and triceps. Basically when you lift heavy enough for chest and back (bench, dead-lift, pull ups), you don't have to lift specifically for biceps and triceps.
    Don't buy into this internet fedora forum guy crap. Work your biceps and triceps,I do chest and triceps and another day back/biceps. If your goal is to look good you will need to do more than bench squat and deadlift unless you have amazing genetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Core, so abs and lower back. Shame they're so critical.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect