Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    What do you do during movement now?
    We post in the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post
    You guys are totally missing the point. Destro locks can do nothing while moving. U trolls i hope u play a shitty class and are just jealous
    I love feeding trolls. Ranged DPS have been turrets up until MoP. All of a sudden people are losing their minds without a specced-into talent that allowed free movement with 1 spell per spec for 1 patch cycle without downsides.

Sky is falling.
    I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    We post in the forums.
    huehue

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Fel flame is removed? What do you do during movement now? Per spec if anyone doesn't mind answering.
    Conflagrate, rain of fire, havoc, shadowburn, corruption, doom, hand of guldan, hellfire, agony, life tap.

Also not stand in bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    We post in the forums.
    lol ehaUEHAUhea +1

Post more constructively.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2014-10-15 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sysTERROR View Post
    I love feeding trolls. Ranged DPS have been turrets up until MoP. All of a sudden people are losing their minds without a specced-into talent that allowed free movement with 1 spell per spec for 1 patch cycle without downsides.

Sky is falling.
    Itll definitely be an adjustment. Whats that old saying? They giveth and they taketh away.

Sorry your still living in the vanilla era. I really am sorry for anyone who had to play that crap. Welcome to the future except blizz gaveth away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Because it's clearly a 'fail blizz move' that you tried to use an ability that your class doesn't have anymore.
    Got it.
    EXACTLY. Thank you for helping the cause. More posts the better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sysTERROR View Post

Sky is falling.
    A less than stellar design that they fixed in Cata with the clever introduction of Fel Flame, an pretty darn weak ability that fell below lifetap in the priority list, but gave the illusion of usefulness and was a fantastic placebo that at least made movement feel like a lowering of dps, rather than so punishing it feels like you've fucked up and not dodged an interupt mechanic.

Shame Celest can't seem to get his head around people being totally fine with Fel Flame dealing piss poor damage, they just want something to press.

Deleted
    I will say I've tried to cast fel flame by muscle memory a few times though.
    Pff, did the same with Soul Swap. ARGLEBARGLE BLIZZ SUCKS, LET'S RAISE AWARENESS OF MY LOST SHARDS indeed.