Hey there, we're a newly formed guild here on the server. Currently we're a small guild and so far we have 5 -6 raiders. Our goal is to do heroic (known as normal pre 6.0.2) raids in a very relaxed environment which has having fun as the main priority, this means no hissy raid leaders telling you to be quiet during trash and farm packs. We will still be aiming to progress of course, but we do not think that fun should be sacrificed in order to kill bosses a slight bit faster.

Currently we are looking for players of all classes, mainly DPS a few healers and a DPS or healer with a tank off-spec. There are no gear requirements or experience requirements for raiders seeing as we won't be raiding till WoD where your current ilvl doesn't really matter. Of course we will also be doing all kinds of crazy non raiding stuff, so if you want to just have fun and chill in gchat we would still love to have you.

Does having fun with an awesome group of people, kicking bosses butts and being generally awesome sound like something you like? Then /w either Stairdragon (Owld#2978 if you want my battletag) or Utriel in-game. Alternatively you can also just leave a response here and I will get in touch with you XD (being a new account I am not allowed to post our guild website T_T)