Deleted

Aspect of the hawk

So after the removal of Aspect of the hawk, can we then sit in Aspect of the cheeta when ever possible or am i missing something ?

Being in cheetah isn't itself a dps loss. However, aspects are on the GCD now, so switching back to cheetah whenever you can (presumably 10 seconds after the minor glyph removes it) would be a dps loss as you're losing globals.

on beta I had cheetah up a lot, some damage taken on encounters didn't even remove it with the minor glyph so was just pure gain, else like Cutsman says it's on GCD so not like we can macro it but still something to cast while out of range (let's not go that far away mkay)

Don't forget the minor glyph that removes the daze. Not like we have any good minor glyphs anyhow...

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If there is ever a point in a fight where you are running somewhere and have no target or at the beginning of the fight, why not use cheetah. But during a fight it would never be worth the global 99.9% of the time.

I think the OP's point is that it's worth keeping Cheetah up all of the time for the speed increase and just letting it drop if you get into combat.

Why not? It posses no DPS problems. If you wanna keep it up go for it! It could make movement very nice if there's not too much trivial damage occuring!

Deleted
    Now we can keep pack on during the entire fight

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    Why not? It posses no DPS problems. If you wanna keep it up go for it! It could make movement very nice if there's not too much trivial damage occuring!
    If your hitting it everytime it falls off just to keep it up you're wasting globals = dps loss.

Only use it when a speed boost would get you on your desired target faster, such as being blasted away from Jugg.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.