10+ Year Old Account

[H] <Lucid Dream> is recruiting for Mythic

My goal isn't to flaunt some fancy words at you to try and get you to join.
    I will only be explaining why you should be interested in joining this guild, should you have any further questions after reading this feel free to contact me in-game: or via Btag:Mollox#2865

Lucid Dream - Kazzak is currently recruiting new potential applicants for the upcoming expansion pack Warlords of Draenor, my aim is to give you a dedicated home for at least the full duration of the next expansion.
    Not some strung up guild that disbands after a few months of being together, there are no promises of becoming the best guild in the world, there is no assurance that raiding will always go smoothly.
    We all know that some people leave the game, others are too elitist for a guild and some are just beyond redemption and cannot be converted into raiders.
    I do however pledge to you that I will always be here making sure that this guild is functioning and is moving forward. I will be here making this a place that you can have fun as well as enjoy the perks of being a raider.

We are a Mythic raiding guild that will be focusing on the hardest content that the game can dish out at us. We aim to clear content at a relative pace so high performance is expected from all of our players.

We aren't looking for players who do not understand their class. I don't care if you've taken a break since Cataclysm and come to me as a level 85 with no gear at all, if you know how to play we can make a plan.
    There might also be new players with potential that do not yet fully understand their class, but can become great we are also looking for you!
    If you have gear and current(SoO) Heroic progress that's only a plus, we do plan on Clearing SoO25HC before the next expansion hits.
    But the main point is that MoP is not our goal, this ride is already over and we need to get ready for the next one.

What we can offer you:

A gaming community that will be in it for the long run.
    Being treated equally and having your input valued.
    Reasonable raiding times that caters for all players.
    Stable progression in early to end game.
    Guild repairs as a raider

What we expect from you:

Raid attendance of at least 80%
    Be able to communicate in English
    Have a working Microphone that you can use with TS3
    Be knowledgeable about your class as well as raiding mechanics
    Be punctual and be on time for raids.
    Be able to finance your raiding, meaning coming fully stocked with food/pots/flasks whatever you need to raid.
    Do not emo out if a fellow raider / officer chews you out about your performance.
    Do not make excuses for under performing, you screw up own up to it and learn from it.

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
    1x Shadowpriest / Balance Druid
    1x Holy Paladin

If you feel like you'd make a welcome addition to the team please visit our guild site on lucid-http://dream-eu.com

NB: Please ensure to take some time with your application, don't rush it for the sake of trying to get into the guild faster, be as detailed as possible, when we're asking what rotations we want to know how you play your class, not EJ or MMO-Champion.

We will be raiding on the following Three(4) days per week:

Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:00
    Thursday - 19:00 - 22:00
    Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
    Monday - 19:00 - 22:00

We will be using TS3 for guild comms.

We will be using EPGP for loot distribution.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and I hope to see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping this up to the top

10+ Year Old Account
    13/14Mythic ezmodelol

Bump.