10+ Year Old Account

Balance Druid Guide- Warlords of Draenor Edition

I saw that slippykins and sunfyre are no longer playing wow and we don't have anyone doing the guide for WoD. I have begun work on one myself and am looking for a few knowledgable people to assist in the construction/editing. If interested please pm me and once I have the first draft completed I will share and we can start the discussion.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Deleted
    Kazistrasz prepared guide here http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...e-stars-align/
    Co-op maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually using some of his (and giving credit where it is due) but I want to do an in depth WoD guide like the one stickied here. Actually made quite a good amount of progress in the last few hours since posting this I'll definitely contact him though. Thanks
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^

My Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    Kazistrasz prepared guide here http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...e-stars-align/
    Co-op maybe?
    I wouldnt recommend reading that too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah some of that i have found direct contradictions elsewhere

My Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    It's not the "official" Icy Veins guide... Is it bad as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    It's not the "official" Icy Veins guide... Is it bad as well?
    Considering theres alot of his own thoughts as "facts" and some tooltip reading errors. Yeah, its pretty much like Sunfyres guides were. Good enough for a starting moonkin but nothing for the "high" end.

Im not gonna go around saying his "math" (sims) are false (since I dont have any of my own) but theres different results in the moonkin patchnote thread (aswell as the latest sims)

I'll be going over the IV guide btw. Hard to find the little errors, but yeah -- I'll make it better.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    Hamlet did a pretty good start-up on wowhead.com (Can't hyperlink yet)

If you don't like the IV guide or the wowhead one, your best bet is probably to just wait a little bit longer until WoD. I think between the two of those though, there is enough great info to get any player new to the rotation started. Hamlet will probably post a more in depth guide as usual on elitistjerks.com sooner or later in addition to whatever gets posted on mmo-champion forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    I'll be going over the IV guide btw. Hard to find the little errors, but yeah -- I'll make it better.
    In that case, just make sure you'll remove all the opinion based shit. Also let me know if you want some proofreading

Deleted
    In that case, just make sure you'll remove all the opinion based shit. Also let me know if you want some proofreading
    Just like to add. Off topic shiz and all.

But Lappee is god

#fanboy