Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You know Blizzard doesn't care for lv90 balance anymore, right.

MoP ended yesterday. All they care about now is lv100.

Quote Originally Posted by sysTERROR View Post
    The situation is this: Demonbolt as a lvl100 ability is a long freaking cast. If anyone can't interrupt that cast with silences/stuns, or gap closers in respectable PVP combat, they shouldn't be PVPing at all.
    The same argument was made for 5.0 CB. Look what happened to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Does no one remember destruction in the Cataclysm pre-patch? It was nerfed to the ground after 2-3 days.
    "All damage has been reduced by 33%". I'll never forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    "All damage has been reduced by 33%". I'll never forget
    I expect a Chaos Wave nerf tbh, it's doing stupid damage atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    It's nowhere near this stupid at lvl 100 though

It's doing stupid damage at level 90 though. I feel so dirty when I unleash it, it's like execute for people with 50% HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    It's nowhere near this stupid at lvl 100 though
    Because that has stopped them from nerfing warlocks in the pre-patch before.

I expect demon bolt to be nerfed but in all actuality that is really the only thing broken at level 100. Now having only 1 way to resummon pets with a spec that has no sac is another issue entirely. I have a bad feeling about that one. Plus if they overnerf demo damage the spec will be unplayable for PvP again. And with all the cries about Demo I have a strange feeling that will end up being the case. I hope not though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was fun messing around for it with a day but I'm already bored of it. I like to put some more effort into my victories than just pressing the same button twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    It was fun messing around for it with a day but I'm already bored of it. I like to put some more effort into my victories than just pressing the same button twice.
    Meh it's whatever to me because there is some minmax things to Demo still, I expect a Demonbolt nerf to for WoD since Celestalon said like 20 minutes ago that Demo is OP atm.

Nobody is going to use CW in a raid really. The DF gains from HoG weaving have always been too strong. Demonbolt at 100 is another matter but beating down stuff at 90 is a bit much. Especially for the sub 1 month period of a pre expac patch. Nobody can get any rating off 2x CW'ing and I need not remind people about warriors. By level 100 CW isn't dangerous and plenty of classes have ways to gib us at 100 and we are still the least mobile caster so they have the most ways to prevent us demonbolting of anyone as well. Problem is if you nerf demonbolt period then cata becomes a goto talent and locks have nothing left for pvp in demo. Pre wotlk rets? Pre anything mages? Warriors period....we are far from any great offender and only in niche situations. But if we have a problem expect no fixes till 6.1 or 6.2 naturally.

Do you want nerfs? Because this is how you get nerfs!

Just saw on the main page that a blue posted that nerfs are incoming for Demo, Fire and Fury. Enjoy it while it lasts, boys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irami View Post
    Do you want nerfs? Because this is how you get nerfs!

Just saw on the main page that a blue posted that nerfs are incoming for Demo, Fire and Fury. Enjoy it while it lasts, boys!
    That tweet was about WoD not 6.0. Again, what I've said time and time again the Bleeding Hollow mastery enchant is having like a 50% uptime and making Demonbolt hit 280k with no real trinkets. Except a 10% nerf to Demonbolt due to the 15% or so buff the weapon chant gives us atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tweet was about WoD not 6.0. Again, what I've said time and time again the Bleeding Hollow mastery enchant is having like a 50% uptime and making Demonbolt hit 280k with no real trinkets. Except a 10% nerf to Demonbolt due to the 15% or so buff the weapon chant gives us atm.
    I hope they do realize that they overnerfed demo and then had to rebuff it by argubaly overbuffing it.

FFS destro was two shotting people right at the beginning of mop because of it scaled at 85. At lv 90, it wasn't nearly as bad.

I just hope that when they nerf demo they don't fuck it up. Afflic is clunky as all hell and destro feels like a watered down turret fire mage with no instants.

Once again Blizzard does more balancing with hotfixes than on the damn beta or the ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    I hope they do realize that they overnerfed demo and then had to rebuff it by argubaly overbuffing it.

FFS destro was two shotting people right at the beginning of mop because of it scaled at 85. At lv 90, it wasn't nearly as bad.

I just hope that when they nerf demo they don't fuck it up. Afflic is clunky as all hell and destro feels like a watered down turret fire mage with no instants.

Once again Blizzard does more balancing with hotfixes than on the damn beta or the ptr.
    Definitely. Demo is always peaks and valleys, they seem to never be able to find a sweet spot with the spec, due to the burst potential and the OP trinkets they always make. Affliction is clunky because it solely depends on Shards for Soulburn: Haunt, Destro is broken because it has zero movement now, and now that RoF is a single target gain at 90 all the time and at 100 WHEN BACKDRAFT IS DOWN the rotation is even more clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdjames View Post
    Nice that warlocks are doing ok for once. I just hope they can patch in another cool ability like gateway before the season starts.
    I've mained a warlock for a while, you clearly are deluded if you think warlocks are 'okay' NOW

et voilà, nerfed the hardest way...
    Blizzard want us at the bottom for this expansion, they wont let us perform more than a day..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Does no one remember destruction in the Cataclysm pre-patch? It was nerfed to the ground after 2-3 days.
    I remember when Burning Embers (the Imp DoT, not our resource) was taking people from full to 0 in two applications. I used to duel people and just have my imp attack. The duel ended in six seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    I remember when Burning Embers (the Imp DoT, not our resource) was taking people from full to 0 in two applications. I used to duel people and just have my imp attack. The duel ended in six seconds.
    LOL I remember that shit.

I just hope they don't call for nerfs/buffs until people start raiding and pvping at 100, I feel like that will be the better time to look into things