Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    Now i do understand that it is balanced for level 100.
    Why do people still believe this? Its not balanced at 100 either!

yeah same boat, used to do comparable damage to my equal geared guildees, not uncommon for me to be in the top 3. Now i'm 2k+ behind and my aoe damage is simply nonexistent.

Not upset, pre-patch is always a weird time. Just gotta deal for a few weeks.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    yeah same boat, used to do comparable damage to my equal geared guildees, not uncommon for me to be in the top 3. Now i'm 2k+ behind and my aoe damage is simply nonexistent.

Not upset, pre-patch is always a weird time. Just gotta deal for a few weeks.
    But you're a mage! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Why do people still believe this? Its not balanced at 100 either!
    100% this.. we don't have amazing perks or level 100% talents that change EVERYTHING.

Blizzard can't balance this game around level specific level - our stats(item level) will grow a lot.. It won't be a constant number.

If there are scaling issues at level 90, there WILL be at level 100%. Right now there are some serious issues.
    With such design we can expect a lot of band aid fixes.. Nothing will get fixed - too late for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    Nothing will get fixed - too late for that.
    Yes we all know Blizzard just launches a game or new expansion and they never look back ....

How much ignorant one can be actually.

small remark here:

Whenever I see posts that state things like "I was always top 3 in DPS and now I hardly reach position 6 (sic)", I am SOOOO glad dps meters were not allowed in Diablo 3.

Yes Blizzard will correct it, so you can be proud again. And I am so glad our Guild master is a personal friend btw.

It's almost impossible to get accepted in to a premade SoO group...

Deleted
    I just feel pity to them who still haven't got their heirloom bow and who most likely get to sit on most of the SoO. I did one mythic as hunter, but rest of the prepatch I'm most likely going to play wlock/rogue just because I don't hate my guild so much that I wanted them to suffer for me being there.

I went from top dps to almost under our shitty players. I know they will fix it but I don't even want to play if I cant be on top of meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinaa View Post
    Yeah, it's slightly disheartening. However, like the other guys said it's obvy not tuned for lvl 90. We'll come back!
    They shouldn't expect people to pay for subs to play at 90 without tuning the content for 90 during the period they are selling subs that can only be used to play characters at 90.

I don't buy a car on the expectation that next week the engine will run smoothly because it's tuned around a software update i don't have yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    They shouldn't expect people to pay for subs to play at 90 without tuning the content for 90 during the period they are selling subs that can only be used to play characters at 90.

I don't buy a car on the expectation that next week the engine will run smoothly because it's tuned around a software update i don't have yet.
    Exactly...."it'll be fine at 100" is a fucking BS excuse. The game still exists from now till then is it fun to play obviously broken classes for 4 weeks? I guess hunters, monks and a few other specs should just unsubscribe from now till then since their classes have been made pointless. Teribble balance decisions are starting to become the norm at blizz

Deleted
    Now i understand why I did close to no damage in pvp to most players.

I thought that it was because I was undergeared but I remembered that I performed better some weeks ago. And then it all makes sense. Shitty patch changes+bad gear= mosquito bites

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Once again, we see that members of the community are dipshits. While the Blue response wasn't until this morning, and you posted this gem yesterday... It shows us that people have no patience nor faith. Luckily, you are made to look foolish when Blizzard notices ^_^
    What are you talking about? it was yesterday. And people are laughing/etc due to Blizzard bashing SimC, even though it was right, and they'll never show us their data they have that they believe is better/more accurate than SimC. Well......yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    I don't believe that a hunter being a pure dps class should ever be mid tier, Same goes for rogue, warlock and mage.
    Bit of an outdated statement.

Pure classes doing more dps and the so called Hybrid taxes are gone in WoD. Hybrids bring no more utility than the "pure" dps classes anymore.

At least hunters still bring aspect of the fox and are very good and jumping while shooting.

biggest problem here is the shitty design that's bare of any concept. Play MM and tell me this is the best blizzard can come up with... it lacks at least 2 spells in our rotation to not feel clunky at best. We'll be buffed pretty soon, but that may not change the fact that MM in its current state is like before only with half the spells without a focus dump.