Thread: blood Boil bug?

blood Boil bug?

Forgive me if this already posted... my search skills maybe lacking. but i played my DK alt and noticed that if my diseases are on a target and hit blood boil it spreads the diseases to my as well.. I tested on a target dummy in SW and yep did it there 2. Any one else notice this?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Yep, ever since the maintenance this morning. It's all over the official forums ^^.

Deleted
    rolling blood was added baseline, so yes, bloodboil will spread diseases and yes its intentional

This bug has been hotfixed, you will no longer disease YOURSELF when you BloodBoil.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    rolling blood was added baseline, so yes, bloodboil will spread diseases and yes its intentional
    To yourself as well? Because that's what he's talking about.

Deleted
    please tell me this bug wasnt caused by them stealth nerfing bloodboil as they have death siphon

aaaaand now NEW BLOOD BOIL BUG! Blood boil no longer work on single target (no stacks, no diseases refresh, no damage)! ONLY ON 2+ targets!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    aaaaand now NEW BLOOD BOIL BUG! Blood boil no longer work on single target (no stacks, no diseases refresh, no damage)! ONLY ON 2+ targets!
    that. noticed too when tanking in SoO today.

thanks! glad i wasn't just crazy!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I've tried to do Yogg Saron, but my blood boil doesn't hit the small tentacles which stun you. Is that intentional?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyhn View Post
    I've tried to do Yogg Saron, but my blood boil doesn't hit the small tentacles which stun you. Is that intentional?
    noticed that too, had to use glyph of outbreak and death and decay to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    noticed that too, had to use glyph of outbreak and death and decay to deal with it
    Oh! Thanks for the reply. Let's tell blizzard something.

10+ Year Old Account
    This, luckily, has been fixed. Going to close this now.