Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Getting lowbies to Pandaria

Ive tried grouping and using an instance summoning stone - no luck. Apart from a mage portal is there any other way to get a low level toon there?

Have a warlock and two other people summon them

Deleted
    If I'm not mistaken, Warlock Summoning and Mage Portals are the only ways. Well, there's Engineers Wormhole but you'll need high engineering which in turn requires you to be pretty high level anyways and have access to the mats required.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used my warlock and 2 friends to get all my toons there personally.

Deleted
    I hope Blizz will take away the exploiters levels and revert them back to lvl1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Well.... okay.... Aren't you a happy one....

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? 10 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Why? 10 chars
    For cheating?

10+ Year Old Account
    awksauce when its not an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn`t this fixed last night? At least the Northern Barrens lvl 90s korkrons were

Deleted
    not going to happen, should have been faster silly

/pat
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-10-30 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octan View Post
    Wasn`t this fixed last night? At least the Northern Barrens lvl 90s korkrons were
    4 hours ago I've seen dozens of low levels on the timeless isle on my server. Apparently it wasn't fixed for EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    awksauce when its not an exploit.
    Let Blizzard decide what is and isn't an exploit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it isn't an exploit, it is an error on their hand. They had the system in before, the higher in the red, the less XP. Now seems they had forgotten to put it back, would be easier to do so really. It is more an inconvenient error than an exploit. By the amount of people who does it, I don't think Blizzard can roll all those back. It is a shit mistake but it is to be expected that people abuse any mistakes found.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    so do i, people with normal lives have disadvantage over the nerds doing this and cheating the game's purpose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    so do i, people with normal lives have disadvantage over the nerds doing this and cheating the game's purpose
    While I despise exploiters, I really have no idea how this gives them an advantage. It's leveling. It's not like they're handed a full set of Mythic gear without doing anything. I mean hell, you can BUY your way to level 90 (which I personally see nothing wrong with considering the high price). I'm more concerned about them catching dupers and botters that ruin the games economy than the few people who want to power-level an alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, it isn't an exploit, it is an error on their hand. They had the system in before, the higher in the red, the less XP. Now seems they had forgotten to put it back, would be easier to do so really. It is more an inconvenient error than an exploit. By the amount of people who does it, I don't think Blizzard can roll all those back. It is a shit mistake but it is to be expected that people abuse any mistakes found.
    Finding a bugg in the game and exploiting it. Thats exactly what exploiting is. Taking advantage of something unintended.

This is textbook exploiting :/

Exploiting an 'error on their hand' is textbook exploiting. But whatever helps you sleep at night...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Finding a bugg in the game and exploiting it. Thats exactly what exploiting is. Taking advantage of something unintended.

This is textbook exploiting :/
    In the text book, yes. But when it is this obviously done, then it gotta turn from an exploit and just to laziness. Sorry, but we're above hundreds who has done this and Blizzard hasn't addressed it. Was a future in all of MoP before to have less XP the more red but now they don't have it there. That is why I don't see it as an exploit if it is so publicly done yet not addressed.

Most other bad exploits was fixed quite fast with a hotfix. This has been known for a little while now. Of course, is exploiting but it could just be a reverted in their system, the coding is there, maybe something just used the delete button a little too often?

Of course, I don't know about their program system but it's been in before to not let this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Exploiting an 'error on their hand' is textbook exploiting. But whatever helps you sleep at night...
    I sleep fine, for I don't need to do it. Leveling is already piss easy. What they do in under an hour, I do in about a day with the higher income.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    In the text book, yes. But when it is this obviously done, then it gotta turn from an exploit and just to laziness. Sorry, but we're above hundreds who has done this and Blizzard hasn't addressed it. Was a future in all of MoP before to have less XP the more red but now they don't have it there. That is why I don't see it as an exploit if it is so publicly done yet not addressed.

Most other bad exploits was fixed quite fast with a hotfix. This has been known for a little while now. Of course, is exploiting but it could just be a reverted in their system, the coding is there, maybe something just used the delete button a little too often?

Of course, I don't know about their program system but it's been in before to not let this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I sleep fine, for I don't need to do it. Leveling is already piss easy. What they do in under an hour, I do in about a day with the higher income.
    Its still exploiting

I dont think blizzard will strike down very hard on it. I personally dont get people doing it though. Leveling is so easy(before 6.0 anyway) that i just dont see the point of trying to make it easier.

Same with people who did monkey runs at the start of pandaria. It was SUCH a small gain at SUCh and incredibly boring tedious, no gearing, no gold, no rep way.

It was in no way worth it but people flocked to it like sheep. Same as now ;:P

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Ive tried grouping and using an instance summoning stone - no luck. Apart from a mage portal is there any other way to get a low level toon there?
    RAF teleport.