Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I did him on 25M HC with about 5 seconds to spare as a 569 Fury Warrior. The ugly ass mount also dropped ;d

Did they nerf the dmg?
    On patch day I was pulling 400k dps on target dummy. Today, same dummy, same spec, barely 130k.

Apparently the legacy raid nerf is intentional. Watcher says it's only a "20% reduction in damage", but any of us can clearly see it's way more than that. :T

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...69686933831680

Not sure why you had a hard time with ultraxion, i killed him before he even attempted to cast something ( Rogue 54X 10 man )
    Spine on the other hand....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultrapper View Post
    Did they nerf the dmg?
    On patch day I was pulling 400k dps on target dummy. Today, same dummy, same spec, barely 130k.
    Which raid besides ToT has dummys?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Not sure why you had a hard time with ultraxion, i killed him before he even attempted to cast something ( Rogue 54X 10 man )
    Spine on the other hand....
    How did you handle the pre-event before Ultrax? I had to bring ranged in on my rogue because throwing knives wasn't dropping them quickly enough and the tower was eventually engulfed in flames. Spine was cake once I made the PUG die since he didn't know the fight. My rogue's 525; I solo as assassination. My shaman got its ass kicked on spine as ele and as resto. Losing magma and LB on the move ruined me.

Cant kill 10N on a hunter post nerf at all.

I'm sure Spine would be impossible anyways tho I did it on 3 toons pre-nerf and actually had fun... and we can't have that now can we.

So, uh, I'm trying to solo this and no matter what happens he always breaks the aspect shield and kills me. I'm not phasing out, I'm not reducing the damage from hour of twilight in any way.

Oh you know what, never mind. There aren't enough players. /sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Is 25M heroic still possible? I can't seem to do enough damage to kill him in time before he breaks the aspect shield and does his wipe mechanic.

Deleted
    Pretty lame they reverted it back to being quite challenging to do. People have to find something to whine about.