Character bug / loot issue w/ new content?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is experiencing this:

First toon (Warrior) - ran new UBRS a few times, some partials, maybe 7-8 boss kills - zero loot.
    Did the Dark Portal quest chain to completion. Zero loot from quests.
    Have done the UBRS many more times, maybe another 15+ boss kills - zero loot.

Hop on another toon, 3-4 gear drops during quest chain.
    UBRS first run - two drops.

No one is this unlucky.

My first toon is glitched. Anyone else seeing something similar?

- - - Updated - - -

Well I guess I wasn't the only one. Shame on me for doing the event the day it came out, I guess. wtf

Hopefully Blizzard realizes that characters broken by this bug also can't seem to get rewards from the UBRS dungeon either, not just the event quests.

Oh wow, I didn't even wonder why I was just getting gold for doing those quests. :S

I also noticed that in UBRS last night that the first two bosses gave loot (after checking in the loot tab since it wasn't an item for me) but then the last boss did not give any loot at all. That loot must have been mine!

15+ Year Old Account
    Afaik, dungeons now use a personal loot system like in LFR. That's going to be pretty random at times.

As far as the questline goes, there are a few items you pick up along the way (515 cloak and necklace, then 520 trinket + pet as final rewards), if you didn't get those that's a known bug.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Afaik, dungeons now use a personal loot system like in LFR. That's going to be pretty random at times.
    Well yes, but you still see who won and what item via the loot window (regardless of you being the winner). The last boss did not give loot to anyone though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    Well yes, but you still see who won and what item via the loot window (regardless of you being the winner). The last boss did not give loot to anyone though.
    That can happen using a personal loot system. It has it's pros and cons. I've had three people get loot on one boss, that's the upside.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

That can happen using a personal loot system. It has it's pros and cons. I've had three people get loot on one boss, that's the upside.
    As far as I was aware with the personal loot system the game rolls for you and one person ends up getting loot. This did not happen on the last boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    The "R" in RNG stands for Random.

There was a bug first night where the UBRS bosses were not dropping loot.... it has since been fixed.

There was a bug where the final quest was not giving the epic trinket reward... it has been since fixed and a workaround to let those who already finished it get the trinket.

As far as the questline goes, there are a few items you pick up along the way (515 cloak and necklace, then 520 trinket + pet as final rewards), if you didn't get those that's a known bug.
    Damn i dont like that thing ... why personal loot everything...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    As far as I was aware with the personal loot system the game rolls for you and one person ends up getting loot. This did not happen on the last boss.
    It doesn't work that way. The only hidden roll that's happening is whether or not you personally win something. Let's say there's a 20% chance you win an item from the boss, then that means there's a 32.768%((0.8^5)*100%) chance that nobody will get loot, and a 0.032%((0.2^5)*100%) chance that everybody will get loot.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮