10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Draenei Backstory - Need Feedback!

G'day MMO Champion, today I am here to present you all with what has been a large side project of mine for last several months. For quite some time now, I have been designing an expansive backstory for a draenei character of mine (is my avatar on these forums), and at last, I think it may be complete! Other than his Warlords of Draenor briefing, though that isn't necessarily important at this immediate time.

Anywho, a lot of research went into this backstory, and let me tell you, pulling something like this off is probably one of the most difficult things you can aim for in the lore world of this game, as we all know how infamous the draenei are for their dodgy lore, and going for something as risky as necromancy can be extremely dangerous, if you want people to take your character seriously.

Now, all I really need is some lore experts to read through this backstory, and just generally let me know if all of the events are in the right order in terms of the timeline. If anybody actually loves reading enough to get through all of this, you will be rewarded a thousand internet cookies, and and another thousand if you can correct any mistakes there may be.

Anyway, without further adieu, here is the page: http://wowpedia.org/User:Lacco/Danarshi It is in Wiki format, so bear that mind, it won't be like reading out of a novel or anything. Hope it's an interesting read for those who check it out. Thanks a bunch!

Looks like fun, I'll try to read it when I have time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Looks like fun, I'll try to read it when I have time
    Thanks mate, it would be really greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoy it, by the way.

Just a note for everyone: if you guys want to skip a bit of length and get right down into the grit of stuff and get to looking for any misplaced or incorrect lore, then it may be best to start from the Genedar. Argus is pretty solid as far as I can assure you, and most of it is completely fan created by myself, so not too much can go wrong there.