Thread: TukUI Help!

TukUI Help!

Hi guys,

I searched through the forums but couldn't find something on either the TUKUI forums or MMO-Champ.

I am having a nightmare getting TUKUI working after the patch, I updated my existing installation to the latest version earlier via the update tool, log in and while it loads TUKUI (/tukui works) it displays standard Blizzard frames.

So I decided to manually install it from the site and wipe my current installation, this time while I now have the frames its messed my bars and moves around (no biggie I suppose).

The big problem is none of the stats show anymore, such as the gold, guild, friends online, spell power below the map etc etc. The quest frames and other frames are also not skinned and the TUKUI fonts can't be used by my Grid, Recount or MSBT.

Any guidance or knowledge of other people experiencing this issue and its not just me would be great!

Thanks
    Last edited by Zakii; 2014-10-15 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you may not want to hear this, but have you tried deleting your WTF folder? Tukui was rebuilt from scratch with WoD coming, and they changed a few things. Maybe the new code is interacting badly with one of your other addons. My tukui isn't giving me any trouble. Also, update tukui from the site daily (or however much you play wow) since new builds are coming daily and cross your fingers that the dev fixed it.