Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is Something Wrong With Survival?

I literally just out dpsed my survival hunter by a large margin with BM spec. I don't even play BM that often. Is something wrong with the tuning? Is this intended? Anyhow I really hope this is fixed.

Yes
    Yes
    Not a chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing that is wrong is that as Survival you have no Multistrike for the moment, except occassionally with the 5% buff. Survival depends on Multistrike, Beast Mastery depends on Mastery and Marksmanship depends on Critical Strike. Both of the other specs has the stats they need, but we Survival don't. We have a passive that increase Multistrike damage by 20%, but since we don't have any it is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    The thing that is wrong is that as Survival you have no Multistrike for the moment, except occassionally with the 5% buff. Survival depends on Multistrike, Beast Mastery depends on Mastery and Marksmanship depends on Critical Strike. Both of the other specs has the stats they need, but we Survival don't. We have a passive that increase Multistrike damage by 20%, but since we don't have any it is useless
    And they nerfed Haromm's from 15% to 5...

Yes, yes, no (we hope at least).

SV is garbage simmed at 100 at all gear levels and also pre-expansion patch at 90.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Yes, yes, no (we hope at least).

SV is garbage simmed at 100 at all gear levels and also pre-expansion patch at 90.
    Lol, new sims show SV just behind MM @100 so you are doing something wrong :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Mby looking at old sims which had terrible SV rotation? :d

It's bad 10char.

Did 13/14 heroic as survival tonight... It's terrible. Rock bottom of damage. Was doing about 10-11k dps while other people were doing over 20k. Our marksman hunters only did slightly better. Blizz has acknowledged in tweets that hunters are too low and that they are top of the list for changes. Hope they don't take too long to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Lol" sims aren't reality. Actual logs show surv rock bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being at the bottom as dps means you'll be first in line to be buffed for when the actual tier starts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Being at the bottom as dps means you'll be first in line to be buffed for when the progress is over.
    Fixed for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Did 13/14 heroic as survival tonight... It's terrible. Rock bottom of damage. Was doing about 10-11k dps while other people were doing over 20k. Our marksman hunters only did slightly better. Blizz has acknowledged in tweets that hunters are too low and that they are top of the list for changes. Hope they don't take too long to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, sims actually proved to be kinda accurate for lvl90... Nothing changes in our rotation/prio list up 'til 100. Also, I've never seen lvl100 logs so if you may please show them, maybe I'm wrong.

Also how can MM in mythic gear (I assume you meant that) be slightly above 11k? o.O My hunter is 558 and I can get to 9-10k, unless Recount is broken.
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2014-10-16 at 07:29 PM.

Also how can MM in mythic gear (I assume you meant that) be slightly above 11k? o.O My hunter is 558 and I can get to 9-10k, unless Recount is broken.
    Because they're bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Actual logs of people playing level 100 on live? Because he's talking about level 100, not 90 tuning which means sod all.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have a viable alternative in the other specs, you just don't want to do it. How does that sound, hunters?
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    You have a viable alternative in the other specs, you just don't want to do it. How does that sound, hunters?
    Sounds like bullshit that doesn't help, really.

I'd very much prefer being able to play the spec I enjoy the most, thank you. BM is perfectly fine, MM as it is now makes me hurl.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Sounds like there's only one Paladin spec which is broken, not 2.

Hunters are getting a fix probably, according to front page news.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Hunters are getting a fix probably, according to front page news.
    News of the week... We'll get AoH back and that's it xD

Deleted
    MM is the best with CS, AS and SS spam, great rotations and doesnt feel like we missing any spells at all....