Small But Annoying Cosmetic Issue

In the midst of all these important big changes that actually impact the style and gameplay of the warlock class I've noticed some small, but annoying cosmetic issues that just bug the heck out of me. For one How come the dreadsteed fire trail is still red when we have the codex of xerrath effecting our spells? Didn't they say this would be fixed in 6.0? Also what about demo lock's demonic fury bar and swirling sigils that we get when our demonic fury is increased, why is it still purple? And last but IMO not least is why are the visual effects of burning embers less noticeable? The actual visual seems to lower in intensity when going from 3 to 4 why is that?

To reiterate and summarize:
    • why is the dreadsteeds firetrail when walking on water still red when using the codex(i could have sworn they said it'd be fixed in 6.0)
    • why is demonic fury's bar and glowing sigils that we get when having high demonic fury still purple when using the codex
    • why is the visual for burning embers drastically lower, especially when going form 3 full embers to 4

well glad to get this off my chest, I know I know these are the least important issues the warlock has right now but, dagnamit they just bug me thanks for reading and if you agree(or even disagree) please reply with your opinion

The warlock mount color bug is a known issue. Will be fixed eventually.

Deleted
    Why the heck has nobody noticed touch of chaos with green fire metamorph?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Why the heck has nobody noticed touch of chaos with green fire metamorph?!
    Because it does horrible damage and you shouldn't be casting it much?

Deleted
    It is still purple and the visual slash is currently at your feet, doesnt matter if you cast it or not green fire with metamorph is not finished at all.
    Also burning rush is still too small in proportion to meta, same thing with dark soul, it is a bubble going up to your crotch.
    Last edited by mmoc20b0a89b82; 2014-10-16 at 11:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is still purple and the visual slash is currently at your feet, doesnt matter if you cast it or not green fire with metamorph is not finished at all.
    Also burning rush is still too small in proportion to meta, same thing with dark soul, it is a bubble going up to your crotch.
    Cosmetic things are usually looked at / changed last. The art team still hasn't given us an update Meta form, don't expect cosmetic changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Cosmetic things are usually looked at / changed last. The art team still hasn't given us an update Meta form, don't expect cosmetic changes.
    No need to update meta, what i meant was that green fire for demonology was pretty rushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to update meta, what i meant was that green fire for demonology was pretty rushed.
    Well what do you expect when it was promised for so long.. for it to be amazing?! ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Well what do you expect when it was promised for so long.. for it to be amazing?! ...
    Well all i expected was green fire without any visual bugs ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Well all i expected was green fire without any visual bugs ;_;
    Then that's on you.

Maybe this is the place to mention Destros incinerate weaves around like a drunken sailor before hitting its target. It still looks horrible.

Maybe some day we will get a special quest line to get the look of the original green fire back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Maybe this is the place to mention Destros incinerate weaves around like a drunken sailor before hitting its target. It still looks horrible.

Maybe some day we will get a special quest line to get the look of the original green fire back.
    I noticed this too, can't say that I like the reduced graphic of incinerate (I think the main reason it looks like it weaves so much compared to the old version is because they made the graphic a lot smaller so it doesn't have a huge trail anymore).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki