Red face [H] 8/14H SoO Recruiting Core Spots for WoD

Infinite Improbability (I2) is a casual progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP). I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition into Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

Our current allotted raid time is 7:00pm - 11:00pm Central Time Tuesday and Wednesday plus a short 2-3 hour raid on Monday between 7:00pm - 11:00pm Central Time. We are looking for committed, high attendance raiders for 20man mythic raiding. The majority of our members are mature players with careers and families and as such understand that life can get in the way. Even with this, we prefer to keep a relatively small roster so that everyone can have a chance to raid content.

We currently have 1 10man raiding team and will be recruiting to fill a 20man roster for the coming mythic content in WoD.

Recruitment is now open for all classes for the coming 6.0 patch but we have high demand for:

3 Full time healers (Shaman, Paladin, and Monk or Druid)
    1-2 Melee dps (strong preference for a Warrior or Monk with tanking offspec)
    4-5 Ranged dps (tanking or healing offspec a plus for hybrid classes)

If you are interested, you should:

- Be knowledgeable about your class.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: Some consumables might be available from the guild. (Historically, we provided flasks and food.)
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so.
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Ventrilo during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Please post an application at http://i2.guildlaunch.com/ and/or contact Cruor or any guild officer on Mug'thol if you have any questions or interest. Please read the 'Read First Before Applying" topic then click on the Apply to Guild button.

Thank you for your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

Still looking for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Will consider groups!