Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Something going on with certain Champion pages, teaser?

Hello, as some of you might have noticed, something is going on with certain champion pages, as discussed on Reddit.
    As you can see at the Xerath, Zed, Cassiopeia, Lissandra, LeBlanc, Twisted Fate and Hecarim pages, you can see some smoke (or you could call it Fog of War?) obscuring the Champion splash art.
    The Reddit thread has a lot of theories, including Ultimate Skin for one of them, or perhaps a new Skin theme for these Champions including darkness of some kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    What event will be coming up shortly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    What event will be coming up shortly?
    Harrowing I guess, but ZenonTheStoic (Riot employee) posted "That feeling when you work at Riot and have no clue what's going on. Your guess is as good as mine, guys."

Someone in the Reddit thread posted that the letters that now showed up on TF's card are pronounced as "Shin", or at least one of the letters. One theory is that the fog is Ao Shin's doing, maybe declaring the 7 affected Champions as his enemies for being the general 'bad guy' kind of Champs, which would mean Ao Shin could be coming soon.

(Yes, I know they said Ao Shin wouldn't come till 2015. You never know.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's the Harrowing, since many of the effected champions are not related to the Shadow Isles and half don't have Harrowing Skins. Gonna go with it's a new champion teaser. Probably not Ao Shin though, since Udyr isn't affected and I'm pretty sure we can consider him an enemy after the SGU promo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't think it's the Harrowing, since many of the effected champions are not related to the Shadow Isles and half don't have Harrowing Skins. Gonna go with it's a new champion teaser. Probably not Ao Shin though, since Udyr isn't affected and I'm pretty sure we can consider him an enemy after the SGU promo.
    Correct, I doubt it's Ao Shin aswell. It is fog/darkness though. Nocturne Ultimate skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna have to rule Ao Shin out after Meddler explicitely stated he won't be coming out this year.

Theres been heaps of theorycrafting at reddit should take a read at some

Theres even one with Shaco geting the ultimate skin or the rework, and i know someone on this forum would go nuts if shaco gets a ultimate skin :P @Toph Beifong
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

There was someone on reddit who "leaked" what it was about named WhyRenektonWhy. They previously "leaked" URF/Gnar a month before they came out, and the user is deleted now: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...file_page_are/

Dunno if this requires a spoiler tag/people don't want to be spoiled... but just in case..
    As far as I know, Kalista, an ad carry, is coming to League seeking for revenge on several champions who are marked with shrouded profile pages. Kalista has a completely new mechanic named soulbond which links you with a chosen teammate, often your support. He/she uses spears. Thank me later.

The other links where he posted info before they were announced:
    URF: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ng_called_urf/
    Gnar: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._laner/cixp00m

I feel like they might reveal the skin/champion/whatever during Worlds broadcast, or at least some teaser like Vel'Koz had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    There was someone on reddit who "leaked" what it was about named WhyRenektonWhy. They previously "leaked" URF/Gnar a month before they came out, and the user is deleted now: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...file_page_are/

Dunno if this requires a spoiler tag/people don't want to be spoiled... but just in case..
    As far as I know, Kalista, an ad carry, is coming to League seeking for revenge on several champions who are marked with shrouded profile pages. Kalista has a completely new mechanic named soulbond which links you with a chosen teammate, often your support. He/she uses spears. Thank me later.

The other links where he posted info before they were announced:
    URF: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ng_called_urf/
    Gnar: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._laner/cixp00m
    Kalista the bad guy hunter
    I'm actually quite interesting how it'll work. If it works like Smite's Aphrodite (but then in adc form instead of support/mage) and is built well it could be really interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

Theres even one with Shaco geting the ultimate skin or the rework, and i know someone on this forum would go nuts if shaco gets a ultimate skin :P @Toph Beifong
    He and me both.... he and me both.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15576616/Shaco.jpg)

Deleted

Someone that correctly predicted multiple things said the next Ultimate skin would be for Sona

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Someone that correctly predicted multiple things said the next Ultimate skin would be for Sona
    Would be retarded since she got quite some love with Arcade Sona already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Would be retarded since she got quite some love with Arcade Sona already.
    That's what I think aswell. Ultimate skin is supposed to be for a Champion that has a lack of skins (or at least hasn't had one in a long time). Shaco has a bunch of skins, so it's unlikely he will get it.

Deleted
    The smoke is still there now, after a few days, so clearly intended now we just wait for PBE or official info!

Anyone think it could be a Evelynn VU + relaunch? She fits the whole shadowy, hunter type as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Anyone think it could be a Evelynn VU + relaunch? She fits the whole shadowy, hunter type as well.
    There's not enough connections between the Champions affected by the smoke and Evelynn. It was discussed in the Reddit thread, but quickly dismissed.
    I know a lot of people hope for an Eve VU, but they don't tease it like this, only with relaunches. They make official posts, but not unannounced teasers like the current one.
    It's highly likely it'll be a new Champion in some way associated with the listed Champions, and since they're all pretty much the bad guys in other Champions' lores and traitors we can assume it'll be a vigilante.

Deleted
    This has been posted on Reddit, first line references to new Champ.

(Posting link instead of picture due to spoilers, sort of)
    http://i.imgur.com/S7pLXnx.png

It looks like this is the same guy that predicted Gnar and URF exactly right before official preview, with a new account (since his last was deleted).

10+ Year Old Account

Actually I'd hate that to be honest, I wouldn't be able to play ranked.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god if this guy is right I'm scared for end of 2014/January2015... DON'T FUCK IT UP RIOT. They'll make him crap, they will completely destroy any skill that is required to play him, I know Riot. They say, "point and click E requires no skill, we're taking the slow out of and making it a 500 range skillshot". I swear to god if they remove the slow I'll be pissed, there's a number of things they're going to change. His R will be completely reworked (hopefully for the better), just keep the .5 seconds of invulnerability and we're cool.

His Q is something I believe they will keep untouched, his W will probably stay the some more or less but the E and R... Hug me I'm scared (please get the reference).
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-10-20 at 09:35 PM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    That's what I think aswell. Ultimate skin is supposed to be for a Champion that has a lack of skins (or at least hasn't had one in a long time). Shaco has a bunch of skins, so it's unlikely he will get it.
    Not to mention he's the most toxic champ in game often played by the most toxic players around. If he's picked one team is certainly going to have a bad time. I seriously doubt he's ever getting a legendary skin.

It's been a long time since we last got a viable new jungler, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.