Thread: CLCRET patch 6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    How to CLCRet Patch 6.0.2:

Program Files (or wherever your wow file is located.) -> World of Warcraft -> Interface -> Addons -> Look for your CLCRet folder -> Right Click -> Delete -> Windows will prompt you asking you if you are sure you want to delete the file, click yes, trust me. -> Launc WoW.exe -> log in -> LEARN TO PLAY RET.
    Another elitist that has nothing better to do than judge people over a game ... your post has no input on this thread why post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar4 View Post
    Another elitist that has nothing better to do than judge people over a game ... your post has no input on this thread why post?
    Another guy that has nothing better to do than look for string(s) for an addon that plays the game for you ... why use an addon to play the game for you?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another guy that has nothing better to do than look for string(s) for an addon that plays the game for you ... why use an addon to play the game for you?
    Another guy that has nothing better todo then posting a useless comment. If people wanna use an addon then their gonna use an addon and if they dont they dont simple. Let everybody decide for themselfs maybe.

What is the point of your posts? To make fun of people for using an addon?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons View Post
    Another guy that has nothing better todo then posting a useless comment. If people wanna use an addon then their gonna use an addon and if they dont they dont simple. Let everybody decide for themselfs maybe.
    Well hey it could be worse, I could be supporting their dangerous addiction to an addon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    What is the point of your posts? To make fun of people for using an addon?
    You've caught me red handed.

Well hey it could be worse, I could be supporting their dangerous addiction to an addon.

- - - Updated - - -

You've caught me red handed.
    Your posts give me cancer. Please help.

I personally love CLCRet, and it helps me parse very well. I have bad eyes, and I play on a smaller laptop, so I like using addons to help show me what move is off of CD. The way I use CLCRet is not so much to tell me what to do, but so I can see the CD markers. I also use spell flash and other addons to show me when moves are off of CD. CLCRet is best used as a guideline, and not "an addon that plays the game for you". If you followed CLCret exactly as it says, you will not parse that well. There are always exceptions to fights, especially if adds are involved. If anyone thinks that CLCRet takes the fun out of playing a paladin or its an addon that plays the game for you, the clearly have never used the addon, let alone understand how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    Your posts give me cancer. Please help.
    You seem to be taking my posts for granite, be faire warned you should take them with a grain assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's stick to the topic, please.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

At the risk of being Judged on cooldown by the palluminati, I am having an issue with clcret. Specifically, the icons aren't showing me the GCD 'whirl'. I usually play with action bars turned off and just use clcret as an indicator of my GCD and what my options for casting are. Without the GCD swirl I'm having trouble queuing my attacks to work around my 250ms australian latency. Any advice?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklebeard View Post
    At the risk of being Judged on cooldown by the palluminati, I am having an issue with clcret. Specifically, the icons aren't showing me the GCD 'whirl'. I usually play with action bars turned off and just use clcret as an indicator of my GCD and what my options for casting are. Without the GCD swirl I'm having trouble queuing my attacks to work around my 250ms australian latency. Any advice?
    If you're using ElvUI with add on skins, turn of the skin for CLC. If you're not using ElvUI/add on skins, not sure where the issue is.

Alternative is to use CLCInfo instead of CLCRet. CLCInfo works just fine even with ElvUI + add on skins enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulwop View Post
    If you're using ElvUI with add on skins, turn of the skin for CLC. If you're not using ElvUI/add on skins, not sure where the issue is.

Alternative is to use CLCInfo instead of CLCRet. CLCInfo works just fine even with ElvUI + add on skins enabled.
    I could give you a big, ale-filled beardy kiss right now, i forgot about addon skins. Thanks!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklebeard View Post
    I could give you a big, ale-filled beardy kiss right now, i forgot about addon skins. Thanks!
    No problem

Well, I don't want to actually ask for the addon but for the rotation. After you get T16 2pc, how to you prioritize Art of War procs? Before 2pc I was using it as fast as I could (top prio) in order not to lose any possible procs after it. Now I have created a WA progress bar with the 2pc buff and when I get the proc, should I sit on it till the 2pc buff expires in order to have another back to back or should I reset the timer and use it asap in order to avoid losing possible other procs (like before 2pc)?

The question applies not only to Art of War procs but exorcism itself as well!

Thanks!
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    After you get T16 2pc, how to you prioritize Art of War procs?
    Exactly the same, AoW increase overall damage and can proc when the buff is already active. There is no need to change your priority system

10+ Year Old Account
    So since the post got derailed a little bit, any tips on the Clash settings in ClCRet, and now with the 2pc no longer passive, what should the rotation string be like now? Is everyone trying to get down to the magic number(I forget the number, 667?) Haste and using the Raid Buffs to hit 40%?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    So since the post got derailed a little bit, any tips on the Clash settings in ClCRet, and now with the 2pc no longer passive, what should the rotation string be like now? Is everyone trying to get down to the magic number(I forget the number, 667?) Haste and using the Raid Buffs to hit 40%?
    Would like to know this myself. As it stands, I am trying my best to get it set up correctly for WoD but getting no luck. I couldnt give a rats arse for the last few weeks of SoO though

Current best rotation is exactly the same as it was in patch 5.4, except inq of course. More information here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post30145816

Clash settings are a personal thing. It depends on factors like latency and response time which are specific to you and your setup. Start with a low value, even 0 and increase in small steps until it feels right.

if you guys are looking for a new add that is abit easier to use and is updated a hell of alot more you can use TMW. you cant sec clash and shit but its not too bad

here is the code:

^1^T^SGUID^STMW:group:1KHgc4cSBZeM ^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-7552898865406287 ^f-47^Sx ^F5535640540151802^f-48 ^Spoint^SLEFT ^SrelativePoint^SLEFT ^t^SScale^F6755404809764862 ^f-51^SRole ^N1^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SLevel^N5 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N10 ^SName^SDivine~`Crusader ^t^N3^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S~|= ^SName^SDivine~`Crusader ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SName^SDivine~`Storm ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRUC8o ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N2^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SChecked^B ^SLevel^N5 ^SName^SDivine~`Purpose ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SName^S85256 ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRbi8z ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N3^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SREACTIVE ^SName^SHammer~`of~`Wrath ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SName^S24275 ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRfuN8 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N5 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SName^SArcane~`Torrent ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N5^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SAvenging~`Wrath ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SDivine~`Crusader ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SName^SDivine~`Storm ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRjZfu ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N6^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N1 ^SName^SAvenging~`Wrath ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SName^STemplar's~`Verdict ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRmtQ_ ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N7^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SName^SCrusader~`Strike ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRqdQB ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N8^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SName^SJudgment ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRtnnu ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N9^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N1 ^SName^SDivine~`Crusader ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SName^SDivine~`Storm ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cRx5Xf ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N10^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SName^SExorcism ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1KHgc4cR=PIB ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N11^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SName^STemplar's~`Verdict ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N12^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1KHgc4cSBZeM ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SOnlyInCombat^B ^SColumns^N12 ^STree2^b ^STree1^b ^SName^SCLC~`ReplaceMent ^t^N71204^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N6 ^^