Deleted

Imperial Agent: Ending of Voss Class Quest, Question/Spoilers through question

Hello,

I finished the Class Quest on Voss. In the End, Lord Razer arrests Kaliyo. I am now not able to summon any other crew member or send them on missions/create profession's items.

Is this intended until something happens on corellia? I actually wanted to finish Voss before starting there, but it's pretty hard without her tanking.

Thanks for your replies!

You'll get her back. Won't say how, dont want spoilers. But it's temporary. But you'll have to finish Voss without her.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Deleted
    Thanks, i already assumed that i'll meet her again. But is it intended that I can't call any other crew member at all? In fact i can't even use the crew member interface to send them on missions. The crew member UI is just not "active".

Just close the game and log back in. It happens some times.

Happened to me also, you just need to open the "crew skill" menu and you can resummon someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    I actually wanted to finish Voss before starting there, but it's pretty hard without her tanking.
    You should have another Tank companion by that point as well, and you can purchase gear for that companion pretty well with planetary commendations (and even mission rewards).

Quote Originally Posted by palswim View Post
    You should have another Tank companion by that point as well, and you can purchase gear for that companion pretty well with planetary commendations (and even mission rewards).
    Yes, you will have SCORPIO. She uses the same mods as Kaliyo, but if you didn't know that that was going to happen in the story you won't be able to get them back until you get Kaliyo back.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.