Deleted

Beacon of light, tooltip error or bug?

Hey!

So, in MoP aoe heals healed 15% through beacon of light, since 6.0 the beacon of light tooltip has changed "Your heals, including multistrikes, on other party or raid members will also heal the Beacon of Light target for up to 50% of the amount healed." and it does not mention aoe heals anymore, but holy radiance, light of dawn, and lvl90 talents still only heal for 15 % via beacon. So what is the intended version of beacon 15% or 50% for aoe heals?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kishaziz View Post
    Hey!

So, in MoP aoe heals healed 15% through beacon of light, since 6.0 the beacon of light tooltip has changed "Your heals, including multistrikes, on other party or raid members will also heal the Beacon of Light target for up to 50% of the amount healed." and it does not mention aoe heals anymore, but holy radiance, light of dawn, and lvl90 talents still only heal for 15 % via beacon. So what is the intended version of beacon 15% or 50% for aoe heals?
    It's not a bug, but the fact you overlooked the wording. Tooltip says "up to", so "anywhere between 0 and 50%". Blizzard just wants tooltips to be a small as possible so it's easier to read. Obviously it has the drawback of not being able to convey the fine details, but we'll have to live with it.

I guess it's just part of their tooltip "clarification". The amount of healing transferred to the beacon is still spell specific (and not for all spells 50 or 15 percent iirc), so they replaced it with a more vague "up to 50%" (note the "up to" part).

Deleted
    ah my bad, irrelevant thread then, i had some hopes , holy aoe heals seem damn weak atm
    Last edited by mmocdbc3fd6596; 2014-10-16 at 04:03 PM.