Sacred Shield Tracking

How do you guys track your sacred shields? All addons I have used before track only the 6sec buff instead of the full one, so I can't keep a 100% uptime without refreshing it too quickly.

Whenever I have needed any aura tracking for my tankadin I use Theck's Sacred Duty website. Its a one stop shop for any weakauras needed regarding tankadins from arguably the most knowledgeable tankadin theorycrafter in the world.

I'm pretty certain that he has weak auras for all tracking of Sacred Shield when it was the goto talent in Throne of Thunder before Eternal Flame out performed it for Siege of Orgrimmar.

http://www.sacredduty.net/weakauras-strings/

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    How do you guys track your sacred shields? All addons I have used before track only the 6sec buff instead of the full one, so I can't keep a 100% uptime without refreshing it too quickly.
    ClassTimers been undated today, confirmed to be able to track both of those buffs

10+ Year Old Account
    I use NeedtoKnow for most personal and raid CDs, as well as procs. Can highly recommend for a lightweight, easy to configure and clean looking tracker.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

I use weakauras2 (was updated yesterday). The Correct spell ID is 20925 for the Prot or Ret castable buff. I can't remember which one is for the 6 second shield.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.