Tidy plates ain't working(for me atleast) any replacements?

Okay, so i've been a big fan of Tidy plates, for showing dots above nameplates in multitarget fights.. but right now it's showing the dot i've casted on the first target, on all other nameplates.. have any found a good replacement for this? or have used something else before thats working now after pre-patch ?

Deleted
    Have you tryed the 6.0 beta version? I run it and most of the stuff that actually works is working fine, including your issue.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...latesBeta.html

thanks, just tried it..
    hm, works abit.. but ain't showing doom, neither can i get it to filer debuffs from others :S

I would seriously take a look at elvui. Out of the box it isn't that great but pair it with WA2 and in 20 minutes you have an unbeatable UI for cleanliness and easy access to information.

Switched to kuinameplates after the patch. Pretty nice replacement.

I'm just hoping tidyplates gets updated in the next week...

ahh tidy plates just got updated works now again

Was raiding a few hours ago and tidyplates was showing dots on targets that I didn't have dots on, Not sure what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Was raiding a few hours ago and tidyplates was showing dots on targets that I didn't have dots on, Not sure what was going on.
    Yeah had this problem last night, was pretty weird at the beginning, first moment I thought there was some silent changes or something for demo that applies a dot on all targets in some yards range lol.
    green is the color!

Quote Originally Posted by Neevs View Post
    ahh tidy plates just got updated works now again
    Are you sure? I mean, I see no update with curse client. Do they post an update somewhere else first?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Working fine for me last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Are you sure? I mean, I see no update with curse client. Do they post an update somewhere else first?
    It has certainly got one since 6.0 so just keep checking curse (or maybe you already installed it?). Either way I'll check in on this thread in the morning once I wake up and if you haven't found it I'll post the frankenfix version I pieced together on Tuesday just to get it working how it was pre-patch (obviously the actual update should be preferable though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Addons are made by third parties in their spare time, you shouldn't really panic and rush out to find replacements just because it's not necessarily functional first night of release. Mostly they get sorted during the first weekend

Just relax for a few weeks while the content really doesn't matter and give folks time to do their thing. Really wish people would have more patience with addon authors

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    This has been a random bug that crops up just about every patch cycle.

Tidy plates is working just fine, but if i try get threat plates to work with it, i get no nameplates at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    I would seriously take a look at elvui. Out of the box it isn't that great but pair it with WA2 and in 20 minutes you have an unbeatable UI for cleanliness and easy access to information.
    This. ElvUI is amazing pack and has so much functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by slondon View Post
    Tidy plates is working just fine, but if i try get threat plates to work with it, i get no nameplates at all
    Had the same issue. The 6.0.2 version of Threat Plates is still in Alpha, so you have to grab it from the page manually. You can still use the client to download it, but it won't update it automatically.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tid...-plates/files/
    Last edited by Silent Earth; 2014-10-17 at 02:24 PM.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."