Deleted

6.0.2 Talent Macros!

Those macros save you the hassle of putting your talented skills on your bars everytime you switch them around. They can also be put on a click-through bartender bar to have them show the cooldowns of whichever talents you have at the moment.
    I chose not to add tooltips for the passive talent choices, because to me it gives of the false impression that there is something I can press to save my butt, when I glance over them in a stressful moment. You can always add them yourself if you like, the format is the same. Tier 4 has to be changed if you play moonkin/guardian, as the old allround /cast Incarnation doesn't seem to work anymore. spec:1 means the first of your talent specs, which for me is resto. Adjust the macro accordingly.

Tier 1:
    #showtooltipp [talent:1/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:1/3] Wild Charge
    /cast Displacer Beast
    /cast Wild Charge

Tier 2:
    #showtooltipp [talent:2/2] Renewal; [talent:2/3] Cenarion Ward
    /cast Cenarion Ward
    /cast Renewal

Tier 3:
    #showtooltipp [talent:3/1] Faerie Swarm; [talent:3/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:3/3] Typhoon
    /cast Mass Entanglement
    /cast Typhoon

Tier 4:
    #showtooltipp [talent:4/2,spec:1] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:4/2,spec:2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:4/3] Force of Nature
    /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
    /cast Incarnation: King of the Jungle
    /cast Force of Nature

Tier 5:
    #showtooltipp [talent:5/1] Incapacitating Roar; [talent:5/2] Ursol's Vortex; [talent:5/3] Mighty Bash
    /cast Incapacitating Roar
    /cast Ursol's Vortex
    /cast Mighty Bash

Tier 6:
    #showtooltipp [talent:6/1] Heart of the Wild; [talent:6/3] Nature's Vigil
    /cast Heart of the Wild
    /cast Nature's Vigil
    Last edited by mmocb77704d67b; 2014-10-16 at 05:39 PM.

err Im confused.

The talents autochange on the bar now. No need for a macro?
    (Tested with Glaive Toss v Barrage as a hunter.. ability auto-switched.

Deleted
    Wow, you're right. That's awesome! K, then f the first post x]
    That's what I get for only updating my macros I guess

- - - Updated - - -

The official ones disappear from your bars when you select a passive one, so they don't fit my needs (UI related).

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Wow, you're right. That's awesome! K, then f the first post x]
    That's what I get for only updating my macros I guess

- - - Updated - - -

The official ones disappear from your bars when you select a passive one, so they don't fit my needs (UI related).
    They only drop when you hit a loading screen, it's a UI bug which will probably be fixed.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    I encountered problems with the "autochange" because when I changed a talent it replaced the icon but the button remained unusable. Maybe I'll create a macro anyways!

I would suggest this as you can use different macros for each of the talents (and specs) and still use just one macro-slot.
    This for example, while using Displacer Beast, it's just Use, but when you spec Wild Charge, it will use a handy macro that will use Wild Charge on your current mouseover if you have one, otherwise on the closest Mushroom that is in range if there is one without having a mouseover on it, or at last on the current target's target if it's friendly.

I've been using this Wild Charge macro before Displacer Beast was buffed. So it was easy to control it. Now Displacer Beast is better, but Wild Charge has half the cooldown, so if you control it and need to move fast more often, it's simply better, especially with this macro imo.

Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-10-17 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    They only drop when you hit a loading screen, it's a UI bug which will probably be fixed.
    I don't want to potentially have to fix my UI every time I hit a loading screen. Hopefully you're right and they are trying to fix this.

For this macro to work, you'll need to have SlashIn installed. Since this is my first post here, I can't post a link to it, but you can find it at Curse. The 2.3 second delay may seem like an arbitrarily chosen number, but it's the shortest delay that I found to always remove the neckbeard. At 2 seconds, it was only being removed about half the time. At 2.1 and 2.2 seconds, it only
    remained a few times. At 2.3, it didn't seem to ever stay after the macro ran. If you use this and find that it's still showing up, increasing the delay should fix it. I typically don't have my helm showing. If you do, just switch the true and false in the above macro.