Fire-Watchers Oath: No Longer Giving Bloody Coins on Killing Blows?

Hi there,

Was running some Battlegrounds earlier and noticed I was not receiving any Bloody Coins while using the Fire-Watcher's Oath. I racked up about 30ish KBs over the course of three battlegrounds, and ended up with none.

Has anyone gotten a Bloody Coin using the Oath since the patch?

I ran around the Timeless Isle using the Censor of Eternal Agony, but no one was flagged so I couldn't test it out.

Deleted
    Its back to 10% chance now. Did alot of bg´s with a friend tonight. Avg on about 10-15 KB / BG. Always getting 0-2 coins. Thanks god i finished mine on monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? i killed like 50+ people in 6 or 7 bg and gained 0 coins, hope this a bug.

It's probably a bug. And yes, I noticed it as well. I was getting KBs in BGs but wasn't being awarded any coins.

Probably a bug, heard censer was bugged too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I've used it a few times, it has to be bugged. Sometimes when I use it I get coins from every kill and other times I don't get a single coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not a bug, the tooltip says you have a CHANCE to gain bloody coins. Although it's possible the droprate is a little low. IMO it's probably set low due to how unbalanced PvP is atm. Entirely too easy for certain classes to farm KBs.
    It said chance when they maded it 100% they never changed it and like so many other 6.0 failures it wouldn't be shocking that this is just bugged.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-10-19 at 03:22 AM.

Would report it as a bug on the bug report forum

Here's a thread I found about it:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14880348416

No Blue posts as of yet, but if anyone has a Twitter account, you should hit them up "@blizzardCS". Seems they respond more to Twitter than the official forums these days anyway.

Deleted
    censer is not bugged, it works perfectly on Timeless Isle
    i can only guees that Fire Watch Oath works like before changes: u could use it outside Timeless Isle, but drop rate was like max 10%

Its almost definitely a bug. I raised a ticket and spoke with a GM and they said there was no documentation on any change to the oath. They said report it as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post

Nice, hope they fix it fast i want my mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    Really? i killed like 50+ people in 6 or 7 bg and gained 0 coins, hope this a bug.

If it's 10%, then you were just unlucky. It happens.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

A user from the official forums named "Tailari" just received a Twitter response from Holinka. It appears that this is a bug.

Here's the response he got:

http://i.imgur.com/tRaEHj2.png

Deleted
    I would have had the mount, the pet and tons of extra coins over the last week while I was off work, no doubt they'll fix it now while I'm back in work

10+ Year Old Account
    6.0.3 patch notes

Items

Fire-Watcher's Oath should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.

Nice, mount incoming

Anyone know why the Fire Watcher Oath give the debuff?? Thought it wasn't supposed to.