Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Wonder what their reaction would be if the US took the stance " Fine, no use of your airfields, no trade rights or aid from us ".
    The reaction would be "Oh look, America is acting like an 8yo when it doesn't get its way. Fuckin assholes."
    Aka nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Turkey is also bankrolling, supporting and arming groups like Isis.
    Turkey also fires and kills Kurdish fighters trying to join Kobane, while actively aiding the Isis siege.
    Turkey also has a bunch of tank there, not to help stop a massacre about to happen but to help in the Siege of Kobane and keep Kurdish reinforcements out.
    You said Turkey is supporting and arming groups like this... What is your proof?

You saying Turkey also fire and kills kurdish figters trying to join Kobane. You know what these protestors doing in streets? I am. They pretending to protest ISIS but destroying shops, throwing stones and EVEN trying to destroy police stations. So, you telling me they are right?! Did you see these pictures? All of these made by ISIS protestors that you saying Kurdish fighters... They are nor Kurdish nor fighters. They all traitors.

Also you can watch this video: http://www.yenisafak.com.tr/video-ga...ne-cikti/20855
    (The video that shows what happened to the streets, to the shops and to the innocent ppl's properties)

They all made by the "Kurdish fighters" that you said. I dont think they are fighters that trying to join Kobane. They just destroying our streets, looting shops and hurting "real" innocent peoples. They trying to kill COPS!

"Turkey also fires and kills Kurdish fighters trying to join Kobane" Bahh..

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    No, Kurds are bros of Middle East that have been oppressed time and time again in their ancestral lands by other, far more savage and ruthless people.
    * has nice Kurdish friend
    * Thinks every Kurd is like him/her

Reality: Kurds are pretty uneducated and prone to violence due to their socioeconomic status. Are they ones to blame? Not entirely but for fuck's sake stop acting like Kurds are holy creatures of middle-east. They LOVE playing victim card while actively trying to fuck you right in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

Reality: Kurds are pretty uneducated and prone to violence due to their socioeconomic status. Are they ones to blame? Not entirely but for fuck's sake stop acting like Kurds are holy creatures of middle-east. They LOVE playing victim card while actively trying to fuck you right in the ass.
    I don't have single kurdish friend, I've just looked their customs, habits, history, modern social structures and they tend to stand far above their surroundings in many of the categories whenever they've been given a chance for proper self governance instead of the genocidial treatment they've been gotten in about everywhere, from Turkey to Iraq to Syria.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
    One has weapons, the other surveillance equipment. Seems like a big enough difference to me.
    The drones in question here are UCAVs not surveillance drones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

Pretty much this. Kurds are illiterate, violent and about at trustworthy as the princess sending you emails to share your bank details in exchange for a small fortune.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have single kurdish friend, I've just looked their customs, habits, history, modern social structures and they tend to stand far above their surroundings in many of the categories whenever they've been given a chance for proper self governance instead of the genocidial treatment they've been gotten in about everywhere, from Turkey to Iraq to Syria.
    Justice means minding one's own business and not meddling with other men's concerns.- Plato

What are you smoking? The worst part is you *think* you know something. Modern social structure? They are basically living in dirt and poverty at east Turkey, unfortunately. They were hardly given a real chance to be modern (this is on Turkey). And sometimes, they refused the chance given (killing Turkish teachers). Iraqi Kurds are somewhat better but they need a long time before you could call the education, infrastructure, <name a system> modern. Turks and Kurds have similar traditions, since we are the people of same geography. What is even more funny is that you neither visited this region nor you have a Kurd friend. You basically read wikipedia or some other source (like you can learn this stuff from books...what does it says? Kurdish culture > X culture). You don't even know Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi (Iraqi Arab) or Turkish culture...You are just a person with mouthful of bullshit.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-10-17 at 01:53 PM.

Kurds have Sniper Wolf while the Turkish government brought back head scarfs in schools. That is enough to pick the better side.

Also, it was their land until the Turks came and stole it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Kurds have Sniper Wolf while the Turkish government brought back head scarfs in schools. That is enough to pick the better side.

Are you on crack?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    By that logic, Unites States should dissolve and leave the territory to the Native Americans, those who originate from the English colonies should go back to Britain, and then leave it to its original owners as well, the Celts, the Celts should leave the island to its even more original inhabitants, Beaker People, and finally, Beaker People to their unnamed predeccessors.

I have nothing against Kurdish people, no one should in this day and age. However, I can't help but notice that we are now using arguements belonging to Crusader Kings II in an actual discussion.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2014-10-18 at 07:19 AM.

Deleted
    No, Kurds are bros of Middle East that have been oppressed time and time again in their ancestral lands by other, far more savage and ruthless people.
    The only reason Kurds are a majority in South-eastern Turkey and North Iraq is because the Ottoman Empire allowed them to relocate there since they were muslim.
    Those places ARE NOT their "Ancestral homelands".
    And if we look at it like that Tatars can claim all of east Russia as their ancestral Homeland

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Evren View Post
    Are you on crack?!
    Probably or thinks Games equal Real life