Thread: Heirloom

Heirloom

I was under the impression that heirlooms are 100% now. Is that not the case?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not the case.

...I think so <__<

Appreciate the info. thanks

Deleted
    I'm fairly certain that it's difficulty-specific. If you have not received a flex (normal) heirloom, your first kill will net you an heirloom on that difficulty. Same goes for heroic (normal) and Mythic (heroic)

If you haven't gotten a single loom yet, you should be guaranteed one from each kill in each difficulty.

Do you actually get that buff displayed on your character when you didn't get a heirloom yet?

No, no displayed buff.

Deleted
    Changing specs do not count here also Idk do its a bug or intended

Is this per Toon or account?

I don't know if I've just been really lucky this week, but I've gotten a loom on every char I've run, even the ones that already had gotten one on that difficulty.

Wondering if they goofed and applied the buff to everyone....

My Paladin/Shaman had gotten two each in normal already, and each got a 3rd on kills last night. Could be coincidence, but having not gotten one in the last 4-5 kills, seemed awfully coincidental.

We had four drop in Mythic this week, a 20% drop rate. One of them was for someone who was guaranteed the drop. This doesn't seem any different from previous weeks, but possibly we just got unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Changing specs do not count here also Idk do its a bug or intended
    What exactly do you mean? Did it today with my assassination rogue, with loot spec set to combat, and got the agility axe.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuras View Post
    Is this per Toon or account?
    Per toon.

Deleted
    Per toon, per difficult, is how the 100% heirloom system works, I believe.

Can I ask maybe one wierd question.

Surely old heirlooms will be upgraded to last to level 100 at some point, rending garrosh heirlooms pointless or?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

patch notes are a hell of a thing....

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe my phone isn't displaying correctly but, all heirlooms are the same regardless of difficulty? Looks like via wowhead they Allah e the same stats at 100 and 620 ilvl?

10+ Year Old Account
    100% on the first kill per character per difficulty as long as you don't have one already from that difficulty.

And yes, they're the same at 100

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

Surely old heirlooms will be upgraded to last to level 100 at some point, rending garrosh heirlooms pointless or?
    Maybe late in the expansion after WoD?

We didn't get looms updated to 85 until late in Mists. I assume if they follow, they'll go to 90 sometime midway through Warlords, and update to 100 sometime midway through the next expac?

Not sure why that would render them pointless, though, as I assume we'll have to keep paying for every loom upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

At some point far into WoD if they do it like they have in the past. Garrosh heirlooms will definitely be useful for leveling for the first several months of WoD at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Maybe my phone isn't displaying correctly but, all heirlooms are the same regardless of difficulty? Looks like via wowhead they Allah e the same stats at 100 and 620 ilvl?
    Yes, they all have the same stats at level 100. The Mythic heirlooms will have higher stats during leveling, and they start getting closer as you approach 100. So its not a huge deal, but nearly all of my alts have a rather low ilvl, so the better the weapon I can give them the better leveling will be.