Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Less tax money in america = less army and conflicts.

Tax heavens are a great thing in small countrys. The money that usualy goes for war, goes for infrastrukture, schools, jobs,etc....
    Tax money also goes into infrastructure, schools and jobs. Instead of making Google and Amazon even richer how about we make them pay proper taxes?

It's one thing for Luxembourg, Monaco or Lichtenstein to do it and another for countries with population in the millions, where simple investments by companies isn't enough to maintain high living standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Tax money also goes into infrastructure, schools and jobs. Instead of making Google and Amazon even richer how about we make them pay proper taxes?

It's one thing for Luxembourg, Monaco or Lichtenstein to do it and another for countries with population in the millions, where simple investments by companies isn't enough to maintain high living standards.
    Google and Apple are listed companies, so "Google" and "Apple" being richer is = whoever got some bucks to spare becoming richer as the share price is, to a large extent the result of the market forces, a profitable company=increased demand=share price goes up(of course the stock market isn't always rational), so Jack and Joe gets richer. Not gonna dive into the moral aspects of tax planning, just pointing that out.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...