Warrior returning for WoD looking for heroic/mythic guild raiding 3pm-10:30pm EST

Raided in vanilla MC/BWL and then came back for tail end of BT before taking another break. Caught the tail end of Ulduar and cleared H ICC10 before taking another break. Rejoined in cata and cleared H DS10. Managed to get US 75th on heroic spine but 3 core members had real life issues and progression stopped there. Still managed to down H madness. Came back to MoP a month or so ago to get ready for WoD. Raided mostly as MT on my warrior but can DPS as well. I'm looking for a solid raiding guild for heroics or mythic raiding and general good times. Can server transfer or faction change if needed.

Due to work scheduling can only raid between 3pm - 10:30pm EST Sunday to Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays I will be unavailable.

Btag: tommos#1135

Integrity is a social guild with 2 raid teams a during the week team that raid Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 7 -10 pm cst went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    We supply food/flasks and potions though we do expect all our raiders to have some of each so that if something happens and you miss a cart or mail screw up or whatever the case we do not have to hold up the raid for you .We also do not like wasting carts for one person.In warlords we will use feasts but expect everyone to carry their own food for one offs and such. We also expect raiders to be ready to go at 6:50 that is when invites go out so that by 7 we are clearing trash. We try to be efficient with our time we do not want to waste anyone's time. You have chosen to spend time with us raiding we should value that and spend it killing bosses not standing around waiting. We also expect that you will have watched fights before hand and have a general idea of what is going to happen during the fight.

If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game
    AzerothIntegrity@gmail.com if want to chat via email

Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
    Raid Team 2 raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.