Deleted

FIFA: We wont publish the human rights violation report due to privacy

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organi...878/index.html

How is this even remotely possible? Slaves are dying in Qatar with the building of stadiums, and the research that went into it becomes nullified because of privacy? Lolwut? This is gonna be a thing in 2015 i guess.

"The women trafficking report cant be published because the traffickers will get their privacy violated"
    "The serial rapist cant be prosecuted because doing so would cause rapists privacy to be violated".

How is this legally possible?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not surprised.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    They are holding back the report about corruption as well. (its pretty obvious anyway cmon FIFA).

Blatter needs to go asap and be investigated but its never going to happen. Old boys club for life yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone could use some Democracy!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Blatter needs to go asap and be investigated but its never going to happen. Old boys club for life yo.
    Ah, Blatter... I've never been fond of that fatty bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Ah, Blatter... I've never been fond of that fatty bastard.

FIFA is corrupt to the core.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    So. Currupt. Drastic change is needed but not while that clueless, selfempowered, money grabbing racist prick in ruling the roost!

Deleted
    youd expect more outrage though.. Wheres the rest of the world?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Sounds like someone could use some Democracy!
    Usually I get annoyed by that comment but this time I spit out water laughing.