Graphics card upgrade

Hello all.

I'm looking to upgrade my 1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti sli to a single card that can play wow on ultra settings if possible.

My budget is £250. Thanks!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to need PSU Model. Case model wouldn't be a bad idea either. As well as the country you're in.

Deleted
    A gtx760 is good enough for wow. But if you play other games more gpu intensive, your budget can almost touch the new gtx970's. They start around 260 quid.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play other games as well, it's really difficult to recommend anything other than a GTX 970. The price/performance ratio is significantly higher than anything else right now. It's only slightly over your budget too, but is a hell of a lot better than any other option in that price range.

Cheers guys. I do play other games from time to time not just wow. I ended up going a bit over budget for a 970. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the help!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphie View Post
    Cheers guys. I do play other games from time to time not just wow. I ended up going a bit over budget for a 970. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the help!
    Asked for your PSU Model as well as your case. Better hope it fits in the case and doesn't overload your PSU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Asked for your PSU Model as well as your case. Better hope it fits in the case and doesn't overload your PSU.
    Considering he's running SLI 560ti, I wouldn't worry about the PSU. Each 560ti is drawing more power than a 970 would.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Considering he's running SLI 560ti, I wouldn't worry about the PSU. Each 560ti is drawing more power than a 970 would.
    Missed the sli bit with it being lowercased and at the end of the given long description. Still the case of whether it would fit.