Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Jax is a fantastic split pusher because he takes turrets very quickly and is a good duelist. He lacks strong wave clear and map pressure, but his strengths more than make up for it. Teleport also makes up for the map pressure part since it lets you split from your team and still be able to join them if they do get collapsed on.
    Ok, off the top of my head, Trundle is better. He can have virtually the same build; is tankier; has 80% attack speed at level 5 Frozen Domain (attainable at level 9) against Jax's highest level of Relentless Assault of 84% at level 16; is as or more mobile; has what I consider a better crowd control spell; actually incurs the cooldown on his AA reset when using it on structures and gains 40 damage when using it; can arguably chase and flee better; is a better team fighter; is equally or more effective as a duelist. He can actually beat Jax, both in lane and later. Jax is not as good as he used to be - he's not a god anymore.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2014-10-31 at 10:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed on Trundle - if I plan to split push top it's almost always Trundle (sometimes Fiora). He has great sustain, good wave clear, strong escapes via snares+sprints - and his ult lets him at least 1v1 reliably (if not 2v1).

For tower damage, his Q damage applies to his next autoattack - so he can bite towers - and multiplies against his Sheen/TF/IBG damage - and his Frozen Domain is a huge attack speed buff - a full AD built Trundle might have the highest tower damage in the game - but that's not really necessary, better to pick up tanky stuff like Spirit Visage (mandatory of course) and an armor item: IBG or Sunfire. If you can get away with it though, Spirit Visage+Hydra+Trinity Force creates ridiculous wave clear and tower damage.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-10-31 at 10:20 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter