Glyph of Camo + Pet?

I had a question, and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. Was doing some 2v2 war games with some guildies the other night, and they got the initial jump on me because they said they could see my pet while I was camo'd. I ended up being able to get my cat fully stealth-ed, but only after enabling it's stealth ability as well.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or has been suspiciously caught out in arenas with no explanation?

Camo has always been terrible. If you hit it as it comes off cooldown, it'll put you in camo then drop you straight back out. If you camo from your mount, your pet won't get camo'd. :/

Yeah i've noticed the same thing, it's somehow not applying to the pet so your pet has normal camo instead. Now you can atleast move your pet away from you and maybe bait out a spell which is fun.

Even without the glyph, if your pet moves with camo, stealth will not reapply.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

I've been seeing hunter pets too, with a blue hue so they are probably not in stealth but in regular camo.

Yep when im moving in camo people target my pet and find me, sad times. Not like there wasnt enough bugs with camo as it is.

Then again if you have pet move binded you can fool ppl into following your pet...

Quote Originally Posted by Lafy View Post
    Then again if you have pet move binded you can fool ppl into following your pet...
    It's a trap!